Muslim man who beat his wife says he didn't know it was against the law

Status
Not open for further replies.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
They also make the lives of women diffcult trough an honor based system, which forces rape victims to marry their accuser and turns families against their children.

We need fundamental change, and we could start but stopping the -shaming.
This has nothing to do with Islam but Asian culture

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
They also make the lives of women diffcult trough an honor based system, which forces rape victims to marry their accuser and turns families against their children.

We need fundamental change, and we could start but stopping the -shaming.
You just described cultural practices.

Hindus do this, they're not Muslim, so does certain parts of African countries who are not predominantly Muslim.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
You just described cultural practices.

Hindus do this, they're not Muslim, so does certain parts of African countries who are not predominantly Muslim.
I don't mind dating and meeting people and seeing if their compatible, how is that being a ? Do you know what the definition of is ? I'm not asking people to pay me for sex, and sex is the last thing on my mind when speaking to the opposite sex. There are many good looking men out there why settle for one that your parents appreciate, divorce is high within the Somali community as well. Explain why ?

Ramadan is upon us yet their militancy continues. :kodaksmiley: What's funny is that the gaals that bark the loudest here r probably the ones that r closeted in real life. They come here to blow off some steam because they're too scared to be public about their sinfulness. They're afraid they get shutdown and shunned by their families.......:tocry: Because of this I will just go quiet and let u release all that pent up hate, it's ok to come out of the closet on the Internet, next step real life. :mjkkk:

Ramadan is upon us yet their militancy continues. :kodaksmiley: What's funny is that the gaals that bark the loudest here r probably the ones that r closeted in real life. They come here to blow off some steam because they're too scared to be public about their sinfulness. They're afraid they get shutdown and shunned by their families.......:tocry: Because of this I will just go quiet and let u release all that pent up hate, it's ok to come out of the closet on the Internet, next step real life. :mjkkk:

But can you just explain to me how you feel about wife beating being a verse in the quran? are you ok with it :cosbyhmm:

I wanna know how you manage to rationalise it

But can you just explain to me how you feel about wife beating being a verse in the quran? are you ok with it :cosbyhmm:

I wanna know how you manage to rationalise it
Abaayo my opinion is the same as the majority. U have been on this forum for a while and I know u have participated in many threads like this before.
But if u really want to know I agree completely with @shan-futo-le. Also if u can rememberer @Burhan, I also agree with his previous statements to a certain point.
Btw r u a armaajo gaal?:kanyehmm:

Abaayo my opinion is the same as the majority. U have been on this forum for a while and I know u have participated in many threads like this before.
But if u really want to know I agree completely with @shan-futo-le. Also if u can rememberer @Burhan, I also agree with his previous statements to a certain point.
Btw r u a armaajo gaal?:kanyehmm:
I can't remember tbh :ehh:

I don't remember Shan's view either but I remember Burhan trying to argue that it could be interpreted as something other than hit despite not speaking a lick of arabic lol we went back and forth for quite awhile in that post. I guess denial isn't really surprising

armaajo as in hiding? nah I'm out and proud :rejoice:

I don't remember Shan's view either but I remember Burhan trying to argue that it could be interpreted as something other than hit despite not speaking a lick of arabic lol we went back and forth for quite awhile in that post. I guess denial isn't really surprising

Yh Burhan was from a while back, I just realised how long I was lurkin for.

:ohreally: That's why ur a little less militant than the other gaals. :eminemdamn: something around 8-9 months lol.

Yh Burhan was from a while back, I just realised how long I was lurkin for.:eminemdamn: i was lurking for nearly two years.:damedamn:

:ohreally: That's why ur a little less militant than the other gaals.

Last edited:
Yh Burhan was from a while back, I just realised how long I was lurkin for.:eminemdamn: i was lurking for 8-9 months.:damedamn:

:ohreally: That's why ur a little less militant than the other gaals.

I have been too soft on you guys tbh, I should up my militantness just to skew with your data :siilaanyosmile:

I have been too soft on you guys tbh, I should up my militantness just to skew with your data :siilaanyosmile:
As the head of medical affairs for both the Muslim and Nationalist Federations, I have unlimited amounts of resources and my theory will be proven correctly.:yacadiim: You have shown sympathy and respect to multiple Muslims on this forum, I am actually shocked ur not on the gaal sheegato list yet. It seems Abdijohn has shown mercy to you.

Why are ex-Muslim atheists so militant? :draketf:

I don't see ex Christian or ex Jew atheists acting like this, they just say they dont believe and keep it moving. Yet ex Muslim gaals have to make a huge show of their atheism and argue with Muslims about our own religion.

Ever heard of the phrase- "live and let live?"

:childplease:

Hello Dheg, iska waran? You the only one who mentioned me and Paladin above you. wow! and I thought I had lots of fans on here. more like frienemies.

I can speak Arabic if I tried to by the way. I can understand the classics with no issue.

Paladin brought you up and I responded accordingly lol I wouldn't have mentioned you otherwise

You go ahead with you dugsi Arabic I guess lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending