Muslim Defends Islam Across America

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prototype

Heads high
I make no claims of knowing whether there is a god or not with absolute certainty. There might be, there might not be, i chose to believe that there is not. God is a concept we humans invented. Its not something that was always there, and we found it. We made up the concept of god, based on thing we didn't understand yet.

The burden of proof leis on the one making the claim. So when you prove to me that god exists i will believe, until then i don't. Otherwise i would have to believe in everything anybody claims, since there is a possibility that they might be right.

Google 'Russell's teapot'.

What beliefs is this? I just told you in the last message that i don't believe in anything unless its provable, verifiable... I don't believe in anything just because its unfalsifiable. The existence of a god is unfalsifiable, a floating teapot on the other side of the universe is unfalsifiable. Doesn't mean i should believe in them, or even entertain the idea that they might exists. Because again, we made them up.

I can make up a concept that's just as unfalsifiable as 'god' would you believe in it? Would you believe it existed?

you're more agnostic than atheist from the looks of it so why waste time writing all this nonsense just say you are agnostic and be done with it.

you're more agnostic than atheist from the looks of it so why waste time writing all this nonsense just say you are agnostic and be done with it.

I don't believer there is a god. Pretty sure that makes me an atheist. I just don't go around saying that i know it as a fact, even tho i should.

Nonsense... just admit that i got to you and be done with it.

Prototype

Heads high
I don't believe there is. I could be wrong, but I don't see the evidence for it. Certainly not in various religions I've looked into, including Islam, of course.

You're a teenager so I understand what you are going through :vo3yidw: its a teenage thing to be atheist and confused.

VixR

Veritas
You're a teenager so I understand what you are going through :vo3yidw: its a teenage thing to be atheist and confused.

Nah, you're just brushing it aside like that. Where's the evidence? None of it fits. Nothing.

You only want to believe. When you start thinking, it all falls apart.

Its childish to believer in magic, and flying horses. Get over your self. Stop taking everything so personally and discuss the idea, not the person with the idea.

Prototype

Heads high
Nah, you're just brushing it aside like that. Where's the evidence? None of it fits. Nothing.

You only want to believe. When you start thinking, it all falls apart.

I don't argue with confused little girls who are yet to grow some naaso :rollseyes:

VixR

Veritas
Its childish to believer in magic, and flying horses. Get over your self. Stop taking everything so personally and discuss the idea, not the person with the idea.

All that hokus pokus inherent in religion is actually the least of it's problems. It's like the whipped cream, the cherry on top; full of color or fun to look at, but ultimately airy in weight. It's the entire foundation that's compromised.

Prototype

Heads high
A neckbeard pseudo-intellectual basement dweller and a rebellious adolescent little girl.

Good job making the atheist stereotypes come to life guys.

VixR

Veritas
Yh, looks like you need to peer into that crystal ball of your's a little harder than your friend did. I'm not an adolescent, and ya need to respect yourself and think long before come at me, ya stinking POS.

Prototype

Heads high
Yh, looks like you need to peer into that crystal ball of your's a little harder than your friend did. I'm not an adolescent, and ya need to respect yourself and think long before come at me, ya stInking POS.

What the hell is a POS? I am not familiar with this middle school slang :ayaanswag:

VixR

Veritas
Sure, and since we've now throughly exposed ourselves, explain to class, with your head held high, why the interest in middle school naaso, wisqaan waaxid.

Literally, keep running into no adib. What, were you raised on the streets?

Last edited:

Prototype

Heads high
Sure, and since we've now throughly exposed ourselves, explain to class why the interest in middle school naaso, wisqaan waaxid.

Make sure your head's held high.

:banderas: Adeer go play in the kitchen and let the grown ups talk.

VixR

Veritas
:banderas: Adeer go play in the kitchen and let the grown ups talk.

I don't believe in pseudo-adeers so you have exactly zero% pull here what that pseudo-instant guardianship bullshit, so how about you go play in traffic, eh?

And learn to control your tongue next time, ciyaal suuq waaxid. You don't demand respect out here. You either possess the qualities deserving of it, or you don't.

Prototype

Heads high
I don't believe in pseudo-adeers so you have exactly zero% pull here what that pseudo-instant guardianship bullshit, so how about you go play in traffic, eh?

And learn to control your tongue next time, ciyaal suuq waaxid. You don't demand respect out here. You either possess the qualities deserving of it, or you don't.

Aww poor little kid what's the matter? Why are you so mad?

Did I hurt your feelings? :drakegrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.