BREAKING NEWS Musa gives Ethiopia a port and a military base on the Gulf of Aden. It's over

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
The people need to rise up and tear down these fools. To sell off more Somali land while they hold galbeed hostage. f*ck this administration. Fucking disgrace.

If it’s just a memorandum of understanding doesn’t that mean that this is not legally binding?

Ethiopia was supposed to have an ownership stake in Berbera port before that fell through. There’s no guarantee that this won’t end the same way

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
If it’s just a memorandum of understanding doesn’t that mean that this is not legally binding?

Ethiopia was supposed to have an ownership stake in Berbera port before that fell through. There’s no guarantee that this won’t end the same way
I hope desperately you're right cause for 2024 to already be ruined on day 1. Bro I can't.

:stressed:

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Official Ethiopian media are saying that this agreement will give Ethiopia a port (of their own). Much more direct than their communique. Interesting development.

the channel is like tabloid, nothing from them is official, but the unofficial statement of the state.

I wonder if the gaalogacaliye are happy that they give the most historical and vital location of Somalis to the habesha. wallah this isn't a good look for you guys. Nothing is more true than the enemy of Somali is a somali.

Reborn
So much missinformation here :liberaltears:

Ethiopia are getting back their original 19% in Berbera Port and 25KM will be leased to them for their Navy base.

This in exchange for recognition.

Djibouti talk happened as there will be two new Somali nations so reconciliation is needed.

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
Wtf do SL get out of it? Ethiopia gets a port and had military presence there. This is a pitiful state to be in. Selling yourself to Ethiopia for what, the vague promise of recognition?

Somali politics will be the death of me.
:mjcry:

Wtf do SL get out of it? Ethiopia gets a port and had military presence there. This is a pitiful state to be in. Selling yourself to Ethiopia for what, the vague promise of recognition?

Somali politics will be the death of me.
:mjcry:
what will happen to Somalia if its true and they have ownership of zeila port???

reer

VIP
So much missinformation here :liberaltears:

Ethiopia are getting back their original 19% in Berbera Port and 25KM will be leased to them for their Navy base.

This in exchange for recognition.

Djibouti talk happened as there will be two new Somali nations so reconciliation is needed.
somaliland is now competing with somalia in treason. giving hostile states (ethiopia kenya) bases.

Trending