Musa Bixi should stand down.

He declared war on SSC lost it.

Its time for damage control.

Musa bixi should call for election or he willl be the one responsible for the end of SL.

SL was promising only ended up a failure because of foreign intervention og IOG and Xassan Sheikh.

Both Villa Unuka leh and french brothel are rejoicing.

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
Bihi needs to just surrender and and understand that he is a maamul goboleed that is part of Somalia.

No muse bihi should save Somaliland by reclaiming her borders
Adhiga hie come you never supported muse bixi by sending galmudug soukders to take over entire Galkacyo?

Ileen shaxda wa baratey.
In the 80s iidoor wuxu soo kiciyeye hutu and they went jungle.

Idoor just waited for hutu to capture xamar and the war ended.

Today you want iidor to do the same thibg and capture garoowe for hutu.

No muse bihi should save Somaliland by reclaiming her borders
hadaad Ogaan laheed sida SL sool loogu jabiyay saas ma dhaheed. Ciyaalkii turkey ku soo tababartey ee Daarood aa dejiyeen kaarto cajiib ah kuwa SL itoobiyaan aa tababaray.

Ciidan ismiidaamin ah aa weerarey maraagta oo dhinaca Gawrowe ka xigta Goojacade waa difaacooda koowaad. . Ciidan kale waxay jareen wadada adhicadeeye- samakaab. Kuwii maraagta oo baxsad ah ayaa soo galeen goojacade. Faysal bootaan kuwaas uu ku jiray ee maraagta ka baxsadey waana la qabtey. Kuwii goojacade markii difaacii maraagta laga jabiyay oo carareen wadadii waaba ka xirantahay dhul qardajeex ay mareen ilaa gumeys. Qaar gadaal ay u noqdeen ayagoo yaaban waa gacan galeen. Isaaq rabitaanka dhulbahante uu ku joogay ee xoog kuma joogin mar danbe laascaanood kuma soo noqon doonaan tan ku dhacdey wallahi 🤣🤣

Screenshot_20230828-034317~2.jpg

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I love Muse personally, I want him to bring his 1 bm and troop transporters, everything else is gone. 9 Tanks so far, 2 BMs

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
No muse is doing great !!

I say give the men another term !!

He is needed or else there will be mass suicides in the sambusa triangle.

He needs to fight awdal too !!

So that the isaaq troops are split, and everyone can expand towards the triangle !!!

Ain't no way hargeisa will be that stupid.

Sike i lied they will be that dumb kkkk