Mudug Strong Man Sanyare Candidate For Puntland Presidency

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Gudoomiyihii hore ee gobolka Mudug xildhibaan Abdiladiif Muuse Nuur Sanyare ayaa ah musharax Madaxweyne Puntland 2024.

1. Regional Experience and Federal experience(4.5 Lower MP). ✅
2. Personal track record his from a productive family(not single mother) and has a productive household. His character is solid. ✅
3. Puntland Patriotism extremely solid. ✅
4. Somalia Patriotism based on 'caqli' and not 'songs or empty words' ✅

Some areas of concern

1. He hasn't made clear what his political philosophy and inspirations are, what his programs are. He has only been very much opposition and re-active(wax diid lakin wax ma sheego).

My suggestion to Sanyare, you have a wealth of experience in politics and you need to know how to be more 'fluid or balanced' and extract the 'positives' of all leaders you encountered and craft yourself a 'sanyare productive template' of DOING something not just OPPOSING. His respect/trust among his peers needs a bit of work also(diplomacy skills)

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Somaliland and Hawiye will be in genuine Tears about this candidate

Sad Doctor Who GIF

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Next president is Ciise. If he gets support he’ll cut a deal with a Ciise candidate

I doubt issa mahmoud this term unless they cut a deal with Deni and only put forward candidates Deni approves and ensure that PL govt back him in 2026 while he get back his $40 million election costs back from 2020 election. He will need to also guarantee that the new issa mahmoud is more ANTI HSM then Deni was and work to remove him like Farmajo.

If that doesn't happen, I doubt this M.S power-sharing tradition will happen. Plus the issa mahmoud who try to use violence will be reminded 'only one losing is them if they destroy their city and ppl' not other MJS. We are not centralized likee langaaab hawiye where that shit can work.

Plus the current federal climate and SSC issue has made puntities paranoid of anyone aaran jaan or anyone with HSM recommendation or potential SL ties like aaran jaan who may un-do SSC progress. Dhulbahantes know this also and their bloc won't allow for it.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I tired over maxamuud saalebaan president let others try

Maxad rabtin as issa mahmoud? we won't accept as puntites any violent or destructive opposition, the second that happens, that opposition has LOST ALL SUPPORT from puntland. We seen 91 violent opposition and puntites are PHOBIC about that, only idiots in PL would resort to it. Plus the govt is ELECTED AND LEGAL is another rule of Puntland, the OPPOSITION ISNT.

Plus issa mahmoud r landheere ur farole did assign Ina Jimcaale to transition PL from our 98 charter and developed the PL constitution, he Farole also was instrumental in designing the WHOLE federal constitution all Somalis are under as 'sharci' not 'govt heeshish toilet paper nonsense' which is all presidential powers can achieve.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
I doubt issa mahmoud this term unless they cut a deal with Deni and only put forward candidates Deni approves and ensure that PL govt back him in 2026 while he get back his $40 million election costs back from 2020 election. He will need to also guarantee that the new issa mahmoud is more ANTI HSM then Deni was and work to remove him like Farmajo.

If that doesn't happen, I doubt this M.S power-sharing tradition will happen. Plus the issa mahmoud who try to use violence will be reminded 'only one losing is them if they destroy their city and ppl' not other MJS. We are not centralized likee langaaab hawiye where that shit can work.

Plus the current federal climate and SSC issue has made puntities paranoid of anyone aaran jaan or anyone with HSM recommendation or potential SL ties like aaran jaan who may un-do SSC progress. Dhulbahantes know this also and their bloc won't allow for it.
I think Cawad is a good candidate

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I think Cawad is a good candidate

I won't respond at all to that statement. Becuz anyone u hawiye promote is usually BAKHTI by DEFAULT RULE and Puntland will REJECT HIM. Anywhere 'gacantada' lagu arko it's over 4 that candidate present and also future political career(nin hawiye u gala waa political suicide in PL like jama ali jama found out), this rule applies to all puntite who do such thing.

It's not 'qabil neceb' as u hawiye would translate, lakin we haven't seen 1 positive thing from hawiye in all our history only clan conflict, terrorism, warlords, development isbaaro, this is all 'adding' up over our history as they write it down and see 'wax wanaag hawiye ka timaado is absolutely impossible' so that's why when they see your 'recommendation' by default you've also killed that political candidate chances today but for all his future.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
I won't respond at all to that statement. Becuz anyone u hawiye promote is usually BAKHTI by DEFAULT RULE and Puntland will REJECT HIM. Anywhere 'gacantada' lagu arko it's over 4 that candidate present and also future political career(nin hawiye u gala waa political suicide in PL like jama ali jama found out), this rule applies to all puntite who do such thing.

It's not 'qabil neceb' as u hawiye would translate, lakin we haven't seen 1 positive thing from hawiye in all our history only clan conflict, terrorism, warlords, development isbaaro, this is all 'adding' up over our history as they write it down and see 'wax wanaag hawiye ka timaado is absolutely impossible' so that's why when they see your 'recommendation' by default you've also killed that political candidate chances today but for all his future.
He gave a good interview I saw where he explained the problems with how federalism is implemented. You should watch it

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Runti we r in scary times which most puntites don't see it but I DO and fear for out future descendants.

This me warning the PL ppl and their kids and descendants of somalia outlook but no1 will listen only the future will remember.

We Are Doomed Reaction GIF

They think the hawiye have wadanis, waryaa our awooweyal knew these ppl are not to be trusted and xoolo by nature and cannot protect or advance somali interest and promote our national pride.

They used to get around this problem by ensuring the hawiye representation QUOTA in 1950-1969 wud always have an mj link whether it was 'mj mother, wife, ayeeyo' relation to take out the 'hoto' mentality and clean all that moryan history out of his heart. That's the only time these clan produced any leader respected, which puntites don't see 'why' kkkkkk.

Now post 91 u see the REAL HAWIYE with no mj influence, ka haahaabi, at least Isaaq knew hawiye went back to his animal roots and said 'nabaday somaliyay', while we puntites think we can 'tame a full hoto' with no mj link and the answer = failed state for 30 years and even longer is coming untill we change policy on somalia. Their not like 'baadiyow' or ppl with known MJ parents. U r dealing with a full blown hoto, who had no influence from any MJ to 'tame and make him sensible'

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Dr watch this, do you agree?

Im talking about the current political climate such as the threats to federalism from HSM, which we know he has no power beyond 'petty heeshish' nonsense that will be scrapped kkkk cuz it's not 'sharci' and he nor any president has such power, plus the international aid isbaaro by SFG isn't helping their cause for an issa mahmoud candidate. If the climate didn't include SSC issue or federal problems, then I would understand that issa mahmoud is likely the next president. This is a hugely different political climate which u don't account for.

Plus the SSC issue is massive in PL and Khatumo, they don't want it all undone by aaran jaan. That's the climate right now

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Dr watch this, do you agree?

The only strongest 'heeshish level' i've seen in Somalia politics that isn't toilet paper and thrown after president leaves, is 4.5. But 4.5 isn't 'sharci' either but deemed as 'xal' and was crafted in Carta 2000 by an irir godfather, but it has turned into a strong 'heeshish' that is lasting 23 years irrespective of president. Everything else tho in terms of heeshish comes nowhere CLOSE to that longevity. Nearly every 'heeshish' a president has done since then hasn't lasted beyond his 'term' kkk not even 5 years.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Puntites. Now u see our 'awoowasheena' hikmad to ensure any hoto has mj relation by 'heeshish' dhab ah, no hawiye existed in any office or capacity from 1950-1969 who broke this arrangement, they won't be able to name 1 EVEN. That's the only time they produced leaders beloved by the whole nation becuz of MJ 'clan craft' being applied on hawiye. Now post 91, u r insane if u can tame a full blown hoto, absolutely insane. Wixi ay awoowasheena ka baqayeen waaa kaa post 91(hawiye with no mj influence) essentially a 'full blown hoto' in office with no mj influence.

Last edited: