Mudane Deni speaks on the security situation in Mogadishu

Bapo

AJ
Since when is Xamar’s Deni’s business? Bakaaro is relatively safe and it’s not like anyone gets killed there. He should focus on his dusty tuulos.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Since when is Xamar’s Deni’s business? Bakaaro is relatively safe and it’s not like anyone gets killed there. He should focus on his dusty tuulos.
Anyone who has been to muqdisho knows who runs bakaaro market, askaris are shot by assasins all the time. You are denying reality. :mjkkk:

Deni has exposed that.

Bapo

AJ
Anyone who has been to muqdisho knows who runs bakaaro market, askaris are shot by assasins all the time. You are denying reality. :mjkkk:

Deni has exposed that.
Bakaaro maalinwalba aa ku dhex lugey jiray calaacalka iga day boon. It is relatively safe, major incidents rarely happen if not ever. Now go on focus on your hunger-ridden Gedo.

Deni is just mad HSM didn’t pick a Mj Pm and not his picks for mj positions in federal gov ie the foreign minister being from puntland opposition party

TekNiKo

VIP
Bakaaro maalinwalba aa ku dhex lugey jiray calaacalka iga day boon. It is relatively safe, major incidents rarely happen if not ever. Now go on focus on your hunger-ridden Gedo.
Sure buddy keep burying your head in the sand

Bapo

AJ
Sure buddy keep burying your head in the sand

Sure boon, keep denying reality and making up false claims to make you feel better. Whatever helps you sleep better at night. I do have one reminder for you though, Guul Hawiye&Xamar.

TekNiKo

VIP
thank you president Deni for calling out the HAG elite. If only you worked with Farmajo

TekNiKo

VIP
Mudane Deni and Mudane Laftagareen are now flying together to Ethiopia

Trending

Latest posts