MP Xidig from Jubaland announces candidacy for the Speaker of Parliament of the SFG!

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Haha wont work Deni won't allow that either so who will vote for him?

Good to see Beesha Absame improving their political capabilities. For 30 years we have been 3rd wheeling and given fake promises in hopes of “Daroodniimo”. 2022 will be the year of Hope for Beesha Absame/Kuumade

Until Absame either gets the presidency or PM we are not wasting our votes on others!!

Fool Me once shame on you fool me twice shame on Me!
1D33D34F-6019-4748-BC2E-1FF1E9198279.jpeg

If Xidig wins Farmaajo is officially out, that’s better than Deni competing in a highly contested election without a guaranteed victory!

I’m sure Madoobe will sacrifice that for the long term in removing Farmaajo.

If Xidig wins Farmaajo is officially out, that’s better than Deni competing in a highly contested election without a guaranteed victory!

I’m sure Madoobe will sacrifice that for the long term in removing Farmaajo.
If that's the case then it's going to be D&M/Dir for PM/Pres.. interesting times.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Everything is not permanent. Hopefully Tolka sees it the way I see. The things today may not apply tomorrow. We must adapt and overcome
I have personal issues with Xidig I would advise you always be weary of him he is just a little bit of pressure away from becoming oomaar.

Either way 4.5 will not allow Darood to have this many positions. Deni winning is the holy grail for all federalists. It sounds evil but empowering D&M and making the top 2 seats a 3 horse race is not in the interest of either Hawiye or Darood.

If D&M get PM id rather it be under Farmajo and that they are politically groomed outside of an HAG climate.

I have personal issues with Xidig I would advise you always be weary of him he is just a little bit of pressure away from becoming oomaar.

Either way 4.5 will not allow Darood to have this many positions. Deni winning is the holy grail for all federalists. It sounds evil but empowering D&M and making the top 2 seats a 3 horse race is not in the interest of either Hawiye or Darood.

If D&M get PM id rather it be under Farmajo and that they are politically groomed outside of an HAG climate.

I respect your opinions Adeer but unlike you I am willing to take risks! Whether Xidig becomes speaker or not I will continue supporting our interest!

Thats faulty analysis maybe even fantasy. You know that Haawiye are guaranteed president/PM. The question is whether OG/MX/MJ get pm/speakership/presidency. The Raxanweyn figurehead gets whatever is granted to him with most of his territory terrorist contested/controlled

4.5 formula is preventing Somalia Italiana from getting a functional federal government

I am not totally against this as it disrupts the usual mj mx pm and president for darod.
if we can get couple more nice waziirs like defence minster and minster of finance, i am all for this. let hawiye get president the raxnweyns get PM, I am sure they'd welcome that.

In 2017 Abdirashid Xidig earned 80 votes but eventually lost to Jawaari. This time the climates are different and each community wants a stake in the government. If hawiye, Dir,Rahaweyne and Absame vote that would mean majority. The only factor is if Laftagareen concedes to Farmaajo and undermines Digil iyo Mirifle. Laftagareen’s will surely ruin his image amongst his own community if he backs up the opportunity.

I would rather eat with the Hawiye who accepts a graceful loss rather than the sour Darood (Farmaajo) who is still bothering me to this day!

For Xidig he wins either ways

He either becomes speaker or his pockets get filled with cash kkkk

Beesha Hawiye have to pay a hefty price for this nothing is cheap!

I would rather eat with the Hawiye who accepts a graceful loss rather than the sour Darood (Farmaajo) who is still bothering me to this day!
Better yet, why don't Absame put up a candidate for the Presidency who will have the backing of PL if they made it to the second or third round, instead of settling for the speaker position. Doesn't make sense to settle for third fiddle when we can have the two top positions.

Better yet, why don't Absame put up a candidate for the Presidency who will have the backing of PL if they made it to the second or third round, instead of settling for the speaker position. Doesn't make sense to settle for third fiddle when we can have the two top positions.

It will takes some years to reach that level which includes the complete autonomy of Jubaland while Puntland enjoys such. Also foreign financing. The closest to the 3 seats is a must. We must start somewhere you get me. Once that is set then we can plan on moving upwards.

It will takes some years to reach that level which includes the complete autonomy of Jubaland while Puntland enjoys such. Also foreign financing. The closest to the 3 seats is a must. We must start somewhere you get me. Once that is set then we can plan on moving upwards.

Puntland being essentially independent of FGS without seceding yet still producing a credible presidential candidate to lead this same FGS is oxymoronic......unless you realise that most likely Deni will end PL autonomy if he wins

Is that what you want for OG/Jubaland

Puntland being essentially independent of FGS without seceding yet still producing a credible presidential candidate to lead this same FGS is oxymoronic......unless you realise that most likely Deni will end PL autonomy if he wins

PL has been around much longer than the FGS and unlike the FGS it doesn't need assistance from external forces to maintain control. You forget Somalia is very volatile, and it'd be wise for PL to keep the status quo until things look more stable.

Marehans don't have control of a FMS either but Farmajo is Darod and he had foreign funding, which is all you need at the end of day. I can see someone like Gandhi or Madobe being a viable candidate. Absame have to shoot their shot and get in the game but a Darod securing the speaker position will set a bad precedent for us.

Yes I want Jubaland to be greater than that of Somaliland when it comes to political independence & autonomy with a major influence within the SFG.

Trending