more self hating xalimos on the net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since these freaks are all over the net, I thought it'd be wise to have one thread to post their calacal. Let me start off with two girls. Keep in mind this phenomena of airing out the secrets, and overall bahdil of the somali name, families, and dhaqan is something that is entirely exclusive to somalis. You will not find any other group of people urinating on their people(both immediate and the larger community) like this.

First one
"alaam everyone,

I'm a Somali and I absolutely despise my own people. I feel like Allah cursed me for being Somali. Wallahi I'm so angry at Allah for making me Somali. I honestly hate being Somali so much. Basically nobody likes Somalis, people say so much mean things about us. But I don't blame them. Somalis are ridiculed and hated in the UK because they don't work, they steal benefits, have 10 children to claim more benefits, they're loud, rude and very arrogant. Plus, Somalis like to look down on and be racist to West African/Caribbean people...but it's like what do Somalis have going on for them? Nothing. We're the poorest and least educated ethnic group in the UK, they shouldn't feel like they're better than any race. I hate how Somalis believe they aren't black and think they're Arab...it makes me so furious, because Somalis are dark skinned Black Africans, we look nothing like Arabs and 90% don't even speak Arabic. I hate how Somalis aren't proud to be Black Africans. And I absolutely hate Somali girls, they're so loud, rude and obnoxious. I don't even have a Somali best friend, that's how bad it is. They're liars and backstabbers, you can't trust nor rely on a Somali person. I don't even want to marry a Somali man anymore, because I don't want my future kids to grow up in the hateful and disgusting Somali community. I don't even think I'll teach them to speak Somali tbh. That's how much I hate my ethnicity. I lie about my ethnicity all the time. I tell people I'm Egpytian, Ethiopian, Caribbean, or mixed race. I never tell people i'm Somali, unless I have to. I refuse to be attached to the negative connotations associated with Somalis.I hate the extremist wahhabi Somali culture,it has destroyed Somalia and our people. I wish Somalis would go back the liberal and tolerant culture we had before the civil war. So I just wish I could be another ethnicity, you lot don't know what it's like to be Somali, to have everyone hate you and ridicule you.

I need help, because I don't want this hatred in my heart because it's not healthy. It's gotten so bad then whenever I see a Somali on the road, I feel disgust and anger. Pls help.

AND BEFORE, you say "I have Somali friends, and they're the most wonderful kindest, hardworking people"....well they're the VERY small minority. Most Somalis are the way I described above."

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.p ... lease-help

The second one
"I am a Somali girl who just doesn't find Somali guys attractive. I'm starting to wonder if there's something wrong with me. I have always been attracted to European guys because they don't seem racist, selfish and big headed to me( most of them anyways) and I find them incredibly attractive. Anytime I bring up any white guys name, I get attacked, verbally, by friends and family about how a white guy will never find me attractive. Its sad how I know I will have to marry a somali guy I will never be happy with. Sorry if this sounds stupid, but any useful advice?"

:what:

This girl was such an obvious troll. The mods were annoying for keeping her thread open though. They should have closed it as soon as they read the OP.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Thank you for your service brother, let us shed light on this phenomenon so we may put these dark days behind us.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
giphy.gif

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
:mjcry:

We need screenshots meta so we may further deconstruct the bootyclappery

angrycat

not so sad after all
this

walahi this forum is going straight to the gutters :Sutehja: everyother thread is about self hatred, and the other half exihibits some kind of self hatred or negative news about somalis. Maybe some of you should focus on your lives and not what random loser trolls are doing across the internet? Once in a while I can get but don't you guys get bored, good god :lol:

:francis: I think we need to stop giving these miserable people attention.

What we need to find is proud Somali girls and bring them to the limelight. These self haters will die into an obscurity once they have been shunned & excluded by the overall majority & their self hatin narrative is pushed underneath the ground. They will look like fools compared to us.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Waryaa @metamorphosis enough with this shit. You don't have any prove that a Somali girl wrote that, for all we know it's probably @Bahal who wrote that shit, since we all know how he really feels about Somali women.

Put some respek on Somali women's name next time. I won't tolerate this shit. Provide pictures, birth certificate, video of a Somali girl writing that then I will believe you.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
:francis: I think we need to stop giving these miserable people attention.

What we need to find is proud Somali girls and bring them to the limelight. These self haters will die into an obscurity once they have been shunned & excluded by the overall majority & their self hatin narrative is pushed underneath the ground. They will look like fools compared to us.
:ulachen001:

after u made like 34 threads on them

Guess what, YOU [Metamorphosis] just gave these self-hating prostitutes that are mocking Allah and actually cursing Allah the much needed platform they've been searching for by reposting their comments in another forum. Fucking doqon cagdheer, good for nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending