Monument in Buhoodle built for Kalshaale Massacre

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've read your posts on somnet, and you are one crazy old man which is why I will ignore you. There was no Dhulbahante vs HJ fight, it was a sub clan of ours who defeated the overgrown Somaliland militia that transgressed on their land. And it was just Wacays Adan who defended themselves against the whole of HJ before Somaliland brought kids from as far as Gabiley. Solomadow was stealing camels and killing innocent geeljires which is why we defended ourselves. Who the f*ck steals camels in the 21st century?

This matter of record. The assembly and the names of the sub clans who were invloved in the Kalshaale conflict are still recorded online. Khaalid, Yaxya, Hayaag, and all the Faarax Garaad with the exception of Ba Ararsame are mentioned in the audio of the Qorilugud meeting announced by Sultan Guraase the Majeerteen and in the h.j side only Solomadow are mentioned.

Why do your people consistently with absloutly no conscious lie?

Should i post the audio to further embaress you?

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Nobody cares, back to somnet to argue the superiority of your clan over another clan

:camby:

Zorro

Son of Aw-Barre
This matter of record. The assembly and the names of the sub clans who were invloved in the Kalshaale conflict are still recorded online. Khaalid, Yaxya, Hayaag, and all the Faarax Garaad with the exception of Ba Ararsame are mentioned in the audio of the Qorilugud meeting announced by Sultan Guraase the Majeerteen and in the h.j side only Solomadow are mentioned.

Why do your people consistently with absloutly no conscious lie?

Should i post the audio to further embaress you?
why do u hate dhulbahante so much

why do u hate dhulbahante so much

I don't hate them i despise their fictional narrative and constant revisionism. The dhulbahante is a minor clan with narsssistic delusion.

And that delusional is what kept this clan locked in that backward state.

I don't hate them i despise their fictional narrative and constant revisionism. The dhulbahante is a minor clan with narsssistic delusion.

And that delusional is what kept this clan locked in that backward state.
minor and delusional two words that aptly describe your triangle state.:siilaanyosmile:

So the S/Land government allocates some of that SDF money so that reer butthole can build some public toilets.

Instead they build this monstrosityo_O

Well, at least it looks somewhat like a suuli albeit a dodgy looking one that only a maroodi can take a dump on

toilet.jpg

Bohol

VIP
Very weird, each to its own though. Hargeisa also has that plane in the city center to remember those killed in the bombings.

Its bizzare fake narrative given the only massacre that took place in Kalshaale was by them killing 9 h.j nomads.

Very weird, each to its own though. Hargeisa also has that plane in the city center to remember those killed in the bombings.
and who went to war with these cuqdad ridden rats for them to imitate hargeysa? dadkan darood baan ahay iyo dhul sheegasho ba dunida ka reebtay. afweyna dhaqankaas baray, isagoo dhacay bay reerkan yari wali futoda kala qaadayan

xisaabiye

Ibnu Suxuufi Ibnu Al Dhoobe
Reer butthooleh:russ: inaalilah:dead:. Funny thing is barre cabdille of solomadow took over that city with ease in the 90s and vacated reer butthoole :susp:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts