Monstrous defeat: He fails again! Supreme leader fails to secure enough votes to pass Trumpcare!

Status
Not open for further replies.
UK, Denmark, Switzerland, Norway, France, Germany, and all them other European countries, all same shit. Murica!!!

Don't compare blessed Denmark to the UK :ufdup: We would never vote for bre-exit, they are equally as retared as American.

But why are fighting over some caadan countries, these aren't our people :stopit:

Don't compare blessed Denmark to the UK :ufdup: We would never vote for bre-exit, they are equally as retared as American.

But why are fighting over some caadan countries, these aren't our people :stopit:
I'm not fighting over no cadaan country, I have no attachment to these places, I just look at it as a stop to get what I need weather it's education, skill or any type of business and bring it home that's all.
But I can't lie US in my opinion has way more opportunities than any country in Europe

I thought the Danes pay the highest taxes in the world?

I feel sorry for the hard workers in Denmark who have to subsidize the lives of lazy people.

In places like Denmark you're richer if you are unemployed than employed. Down is up and black is white over there.

I feel sorry for the hard workers in Denmark who have to subsidize the lives of lazy people.

In places like Denmark you're richer if you are unemployed than employed. Down is up and black is white over there.
In other words, the lazy unemployed ppl are the elites, and the hard working ppl are basically the low poor ppl, :siilaanyolaugh: how long do u think this false wonderland is gonna last

Relative speak we do - 51 % is the highest personal income tax you can pay but you need to add a 20 % VAT tax to it, so essential 70 % of our earning may go the state but we will be refunded trough different means and protections, which reduce cost like healthcare and public transport.

Danes have the highest frequency of work and young immigrants are slowly following in their steps.

You not in distute poverty like the us if you're unemployed but you 60 % less than being employed :yacadiim:

Relative speak we do - 51 % is the highest personal income tax you can pay but you need to add a 20 % VAT tax to it, so essential 70 % of our earning may go the state but we will be refunded trough different means and protections, which reduce cost like healthcare and public transport.

Danes have the highest frequency of work and young immigrants are slowly following in their steps.

You not in distute poverty like the us if you're unemployed but you 60 % less than being employed :yacadiim:
:gladbron:70% of ur hard earned money goes to fund the government? :drakekidding:like I said, the lazy unemployed ppl are the Elites and the hardworking folks are the poor ppl.:mjlol:you guys are living a false world

Minnesota is surrounded by trump country. All blue states voted for Ms Clinton. MN = Minnesota.

2822jps.jpg

MN is the greatest. You can swim and boat in the summer and you get to do this in WINTER. Drive on the lake itself lol. And park there all day if you want.

fmp0lh.jpg

Last edited:

Vanguard

Fino alla morte

That is exactly why I don't want to go back to Denmark :drakekidding:

I know some dhegcas who abuse A-kasse og kontanthjælp and they are living a lavish life as evident from their snapchat stories while I'm in dutty Birmingham drinking shit coffee from Costa Coffee every morning :jcoleno:

Ain't no way my hard earned money will fund their durum kebabs :birdman:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts