Mohammed Siyad Barre appreciation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Let's make this clear: I don't like Barre or the Kacaan. Not one bit and not because they targeted my clan well before they targeted any other. I dislike them based on principle and that's what many of you here lack. You dislike the Kacaan based on clan and claim victory or fantasize about your clan exacting "revenge" against innocent people simply because they share a mythical ancestor with Barre. But even after this clan victory of yours, not one of you wants to live among the great members of your own clan but in the lands of the unbelievers. Funny, isn't it? So much for this great victory of yours.

As usual with this website and other forums, it's easy to talk about it when you don't have to live with the consequences.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Are you sure?View attachment 12309View attachment 12310
Blatantly says he was killed by Barre after being released.

lol pussy move :bell:

You are very selective with your quotes. It's a well-known fact that he was murdered by the USC.

Xaaji Muuse Boqor's family believes that he was killed by the USC,

From: Clan Cleansing in Somalia: The Ruinous Legacy of 1991 by [URL='https://www.google.co.nz/search?client=firefox-b&biw=1366&bih=625&tbm=bks&q=inauthor:%22Lidwien+Kapteijns%22&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiUjLmC7uDRAhWLybwKHZobDgcQ9AgIIDAB']Lidwien Kapteijns[/URL]

Duchess

VIP
So it's Jan 26 and we're all meant to be in a celebratory mood. What are we celebrating exactly? 26 years of personal freedom to kill one another? Starve to death? Become the butt of all jokes globally? Please tell me so I can join in on the celebration.

You are very selective with your quotes. It's a well-known fact that he was murdered by the USC.

From: Clan Cleansing in Somalia: The Ruinous Legacy of 1991 by Lidwien Kapteijns

"Well known fact"
"Family believes he was killed by USC"

Seems we have two conflicting sources.
image.jpeg

From
https://books.google.com/books?id=7...r&dq=Xaaji+muuse+boqor&hl=no&sa=X&redir_esc=y

I'm as selective as you are.

@Duchess Scrap that I got two sources now kKkkkk
image.jpeg

"were killed in January, apparently on orders from Siad Bare" I got two different sources stating the exact same thing. Haji Muuse Boqor and Hashi Weheliye Malin were killed after being released from prison

Do you know the difference between primary and secondary sources? His family's account = primary source. A random book = secondary source.
A primary source would be someone who was there or had direct relation during the time it happened.

One or some family members said in 2010 that they "believed".

It's a fact Haji Musse and Hashi Weheliye were killed togheter by Barre before USC took power

Duchess

VIP
@Duchess Scrap that I got two sources now kKkkkk
View attachment 12312
"were killed in January, apparently on orders from Siad Bare" I got two different sources stating the exact same thing. Haji Muuse Boqor and Hashi Weheliye Malin were killed after being released from prison

This is what happens when you don't know how to source information and use Prof Google. This quote is almost verbatim the same quote from the other book, meaning they were sourced from the same place. This is not a primary source of information. The account of his family trumps everything you've produced so far.

Duchess

VIP
A primary source would be someone who was there or had direct relation during the time it happened.

One or some family members said in 2010 that they "believed".

It's a fact Haji Musse and Hashi Weheliye were killed togheter by Barre before USC took power

Whether it happened before or after the USC took power is irrelavant. The killing happened in Jan 1991, when the USC had already began it's war against innocent civilians. Are you seriously trying to argue the USC only started to target civilians after Barre left Mogadishu on Jan 26 1991?:mjlol:

You haven't read the book so you can't argue where this belief of theirs comes from. At this point you're just a USC apologist and a pathetic one at that. His family was present in Mogadishu when the killings occurred, so they have a "direction relation" to the time it happened. What now?:ivers:

Barre did not turn hawiye against each other, how can that be when your violent clan were united to get rid of Barre. You are a failure and after Barre was gone HAWIYE should have brought the democracy and peace you speak of.
What is your obsession with Hawiye?
An Oromo is more welcome to your fellow Darood in Puntland than you, heck they don't even see you as a human, but a commodity that can be sold to the highest bidder.:icon neutral:
Afweyne is the man who signed away your territory to Mengistu, not Hawiye.

Also unless you forgot, your Ogadeen clan provided the USC with intelligence, logistics and contributing in breaking the back of the regime; so what legitimacy do you have in faulting the Hawiye?
Here are your uncles praising USC.
:wow:

What motivations did you have in turning against your fellow Darood if the war was strictly clan-based?

See, your entire act is laughable.
:umad:

Don't believe propaganda. Kacaan loyalists will try to convince you Lidwien Kapteijns' political fiction book is the bible and Afweyne is an angel.:icon lol:

It is a well-known fact Afweyne's defeated army unleashed a scorched earth policy against innocent Maay communities, not USC.
2gsr5ew.jpg

USC welcomed innocent rahanweyn, fleeing from the brutality of Afweyne and Morgan, with open hands, food and water.
SDM (Rahanweyn faction) was heavily armed and supported by USC.

@Bahal

Afweyne was asked multiple times by different factions, even before they took up arms, to step down peacefully.

Here is a video of Dr.Bood, USC chairman, pleading with Siyaad Barre to peacefully step down and save the Somali people and nation from more bloodshed and destruction.

If Siad Barre had accepted the advice of Dr. Bood and the many other intellectuals that requested for him to peacefully step down, the various rebel groups would not have been forced to take up arms and there would not have been a civil war in Somalia.

Waxbo been yaan laysku sheegin, he is the man responsible for starting the civil war.
:kanyeshrug:

USC were forced to take up arms and save their people from a power-crazed, blood thirsty, tyrannical, dictator.

Last edited:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
They unironically thought these niggas were serious about democracy and all that mumbo jumbo

:dead:

They were the first to go

:damn:

Status
Not open for further replies.