:wow1:

Istanbul Restaurant

LQsSZ4y.jpg

yfEceLG.jpg

1NyLkQ0.jpg

yHu1Jx9.jpg

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I haven't been since 2001, I might touchdown sanadkaan. I want to visit Beledweyne, Matabaan, Ceelbuur, Dhuusamareeb and others too though.

:mjcry:

I haven't been since 2001, I might touchdown sanadkaan. I want to visit Beledweyne, Matabaan, Ceelbuur, Dhuusamareeb and others too though.

Go vist and enjoy lilideo beach. It is effortlessly beautiful :lawd:

A lot has changed, it is a diffrent city. Don't eat the fish though, both exits were busy for days :mjcry:

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
The beauty is unparalleled and so organic. It is surreal when you think about what the city has been trough that it can so beautiful :banderas:

And they have built a beautiful peace-garden too:
CUPGZ5oW4AAOrOn.jpg
I blacked out from the heat @ isbartiibada, all the walking on jidka sodonka killed me.

:russ:

DeathWish

Hotep and Hebrew Israelite
We need to develop all the coastal cities InshaAllah. Somalia will make a lot of money if we invest on our ports and tax all the ships passing each port.:siilaanyolaugh:

waynu wada bixi ee magan miyaan kaa heli?:mjlol:

Xamar looks good for a place that's been war torn for so long.

We need to develop all the coastal cities InshaAllah. Somalia will make a lot of money if we invest on our ports and tax all the ships passing each port.:siilaanyolaugh:

We could be making an estimated 30 billions US dollars only on fishery, not to mention natural ressources and turisme :bell:

My mother always used to say that Soomaaliya waa dal maalqabeen lakin fakhri ah haada! True wisdom:hmm:

DeathWish

We could be making an estimated 30 billions US dollars only on fishery, not to mention natural ressources and turisme :bell:

My mother always used to say that Soomaaliya waa dal maalqabeen lakin fakhri ah haada! True wisdom:hmm:
We could possibly make trillions with right investments. We have oil, minerals, fish, livestock, agriculture, and taxing the billions of tons of materials that pass by our costs. We can also begin excavating artifacts for tourism. The ancient Wargaade Wall is 220m tall (750 ft) before it was destroyed. If we can find other crazy things like that, then we will make billions of dollars from the tourists (especially the chinese:hemad:).

DeathWish

Is that big for an ancient wall?
I'm annoyed that the country isn't exploiting our history, but we just need more archaeologists on the scene :bell:
That would be larger than the Pyramid of Giza. The Great Pyramid of Giza was 139m (482ft) which was the tallest structure in the world For 3800 years (until 1100 AD). If Wargaade Wall was 220m it would have taken the title of largest man-made structure from the Pyramid of Giza making it a crazy tourist attraction.

Trending

Latest posts