Mogadishu and Zeila were always Somali cities

I've given you five links and rejected them all just because it debunks your lying theories so what's the point if I show you the rest? Who said they were 10 left? I mentioned 14 authors dumbass.

You are a waste of energy and I've previously shown you those sources in the past but you have rejected them all so I won't bother posting them again.

Deep down, you know I'm right. It's just you're intellectually dishonest and have an agenda here to discredit the Somali history but thankfully most people agree with me here and see you as a historical revisionist troll.

Difference between me and you is I posted authentic sources while you posted blogs so the discussion is over.

No proof is no proof. Ten links.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
No proof is no proof. Ten links.

I've given you enough proof already you stupid troll. Either accept them or move on.

Where are these 10 links coming from? Didn't I give you enough links on page 3 and you rejected them?

Last edited:
I've given you enough prove already you stupid troll. Either accept them or move on.

Repeating 10 links won't save your debate because I never stated I had 10 links. Making bullshit and avoiding facts is your main criteria now?

10 links. You named 12 authors. I added two for the 14. You had four in your thread, leaving ten.

If you can't, we know you didn't, and I'm not moving on until you admit it.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
10 links. You named 12 authors. I added two for the 14. You had four in your thread, leaving ten.

If you can't, we know you didn't, and I'm not moving on until you admit it.

Repeating 10 links won't save your loss because I never stated I had 10 links. I mentioned the historians you rejected, big difference. The links I showed you right now were quoting other historians but due to your reading comprehension you think they are all single historians with single links. Typical dotard Grant.
:mjlol:

All you need to know is I have given you enough proof to prove all my testinomy in this single thread alone while you didn't so the debate is over.

Last edited:
Repeating 10 links won't save your loss because I never stated I had 10 links. I mentioned the historians you rejected, big difference. Making bullshit and avoiding facts is your main criteria now?

Just remember, I have given you many sources in our previous debates but you rejected them all and went silent so don't waste my time. Either look back in those other threads or shut the f*ck up.

I've been through all those. The interpretations were BS. Some of the links were good enough I quoted back to you what you missed, but you didn't catch them yourself.

No link means you didn't get there. I'm not worried at this point about rejecting the links or not. Some of those links are excellent. I use them myself. What concerns me is that your interpretations tell me you didn't really read them. No links? That will prove it.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I've been through all those. The interpretations were BS. Some of the links were good enough I quoted back to you what you missed, but you didn't catch them yourself.

No link means you didn't get there. I'm not worried at this point about rejecting the links or not. Some of those links are excellent. I use them myself. What concerns me is that your interpretations tell me you didn't really read them. No links? That will prove it.

You're such a fool. Is this how you debate people? Man you are such a liar.

You didn't respond to any of them. You kept changing the topic and ignored what it actually says about Mogadishu. Respond to them again you liar and every single one of them.

None of them were misinterpreted here so read them carefully and these pieces of source and tell me what you think?

This one debunks Mogadishu being an Arab and Persian enclave but actually a Somali town.

img_4863-jpg.28231

This Historian who visisted Mogadishu confirms it was was dominated by Somalis.

oDf28lYpTT6WAiSg_vIQtg.png

This source debunks the Shirazi traditions you keep talking about and says it's widely accepted that Arabs were refugees that got accepted by the local Somalis to stay and paid tribute to stay. Somalis retained their dominance in Mogadishu both politically and numerically.

upload_2017-1-8_21-38-48-png.11360
upload_2017-1-8_23-4-16-png.11368

This historian Abdurahman you keep talking about says Mogadishu existed since the 1st century and was part of the Somali city-states.

ivBW85LtRhCq866LVP18vA.png

Respond to all of them now.

You're such a fool. Is this how you debate people? Man you are such a liar.

You didn't respond to any of them. You kept changing the topic and ignored what it actually says about Mogadishu. Respond to them again you liar and every single one of them.

None of them were misinterpretation here so read them carefully and these pieces of source and tell me what you think?

This one debunks Mogadishu being an Arab and Persian enclave but actually a Somali town.

img_4863-jpg.28231

This source debunks the Shirazi traditions you keep talking about and says it's widely accepted that Arabs were refugees that got accepted by the local Somalis to stay and paid tribute to stay. Somalis retained their dominance in Mogadishu both politically and numerically.

This historian Abdurahman you keep talking about says Mogadishu existed since the 1st century and was part of the Somali city-states.

Repeated misinterpretations are still misinterpretations.

Ten Links or you never read that stuff.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Repeated misinterpretations are still misinterpretations.

Ten Links or you never read that stuff.

Exactly, you didn't bother responding to them. None of these sources are misinterpretated, again you're just rejecting them. Stop wasting my time you stupid troll.

Lastly, repeating 10 links won't save your loss because I never stated I had 10 links. I mentioned the historians you rejected, big difference. The links I showed you right now were quoting other historians but due to your reading comprehension you think they are all single historians with single links. Typical dotard Grant.

Exactly, you didn't bother responding to them. None of these sources are misinterpretated, again you're just rejecting them. Stop wasting my time you stupid troll.

Lastly, repeating 10 links won't save your loss because I never stated I had 10 links. I mentioned the historians you rejected, big difference. The links I showed you right now were quoting other historians but due to your reading comprehension you think they are all single historians with single links. Typical dotard Grant.

I don't reject any of those historians except "Imam Qadi", who was the qadi in Mog, quoted by Ibn Batuta. His name isn't known and the work is by the Moroccan, not the qadi.

The first twelve names here are yours from page 3. The last two are yours from other threads.

Yaqut al-Hamawi
Ibn Sa'id
Ibn Battuta
Imam Qadi
Vasco Da Gama
Abdullahi Abdurahman
Raphael Chijioke Njoku
Gordon Kerr
Zeynab Ali
Ross E. Dunn
Michael Dumper
Bruce E. Stanley
Virginia Luling
Sudan Notes and Records

You have linked Dunn, Njoku, Dumper and Stanley, and Baadiyow. That's four, leaving nine, so two were together.

That's still nine. Get with it.

Last edited:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I don't reject any of those historians except "Imam Qadi", who was the qadi in Mog, quoted by Ibn Batuta. His name isn't known and the work is by the Moroccan, not the qadi.

The first twelve names here are yours from page 3. The last two are yours from other threads.

Yaqut al-Hamawi
Ibn Sa'id
Ibn Battuta
Imam Qadi
Vasco Da Gama
Abdullahi Abdurahman
Raphael Chijioke Njoku
Gordon Kerr
Zeynab Ali
Ross E. Dunn
Michael Dumper
Bruce E. Stanley
Virginia Luling
Sudan Notes and Records

You have linked Dunn, Njoku, Dumper and Stanley, and Baadiyow. That's four, leaving nine, so two were together. "Imam Qadi' is not an author, so we can subtract that.

That's still eight.. Get with it.

You're still terrible at maths. The historians I mentioned also did a joint and made a book together.

Respond to these sources first and if you accept these sources then I will go back to the other threads which I have showed you in the past and bring them here or else there is no reason to progress if you can't respond to these.

img_4863-jpg.28231

Respond to all of them now or shut the f*ck up. Because I will keep posting them if you want to play games because this is my thread.

Last edited:
You're still terrible at maths. The historians I mentioned also did a joint and made a book together.

Respond to these sources first and if you accept these sources then I will go back to the other threads which I have showed you in the past and bring them here or else there is no reason to progress if you can't respond to these.

img_4863-jpg.28231

As I said, the problem isn't the authors. It's the interpretation.

These links I am demanding all refer back to past misinterpretations that you have failed to deal with in a timely manner. You have had plenty of opportunity to deal with them before. This is a sort of last resort. If you don't do it soon, we may end up here all night and into tomorrow. This is catch-up, not an issue where I have to recognize sources before you show links. The links are already overdue.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
As I said, the problem isn't the authors. It's the interpretation.

These links I am demanding all refer back to past misinterpretations that you have failed to deal with in a timely manner. You have had plenty of opportunity to deal with them before. This is a sort of last resort. If you don't do it soon, we may end up here all night and into tomorrow. This is catch-up, not an issue where I have to recognize sources before you show links. The links are already overdue.

overdue.

The sources are very clear unless you have reading comprehension or just being intellectually dishonest but maybe it's a bit of both. All these authors with PHD for history can't be all wrong, it's just they debunk your lying theories.

Respond to all of them now or shut the f*ck up. Because I will keep posting them if you want to play games because this is my thread. Now get to work.

Here: Mogadishu and Zeila were always Somali cities

The sources are very clear unless you have reading comprehension or just being intellectually dishonest but maybe it's a bit of both. All these authors with PHD for history can't be all wrong, it's just they debunk your lying theories.

Respond to all of them now or shut the f*ck up. Because I will keep posting them if you want to play games because this is my thread. Now get to work.

I have previously responded to that crap. Nothing has changed except you have repeated it..Here are the links you have failed to prove you have been to. No link, you weren't there and you need to stop using it. Luling and Sudan, no link, you have been producing false quotations as well as false links, which should bother some people.

Yaqut al-Hamawi
Ibn Sa'id
Ibn Battuta
Imam Qadi
Vasco Da Gama
Gordon Kerr
Zeynab Ali
Virginia Luling
Sudan Notes and Records

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I have previously responded to that crap. Nothing has changed except you have repeated it..Here are the links you have failed to prove you have been to. No link, you weren't there and you need to stop using it. Luling and Sudan, no link, you have been producing false quotations as well as false links, which should bother some people.

Yaqut al-Hamawi
Ibn Sa'id
Ibn Battuta
Imam Qadi
Vasco Da Gama
Gordon Kerr
Zeynab Ali
Virginia Luling
Sudan Notes and Records

You have not responded them you liar. You just avoided them so get to work. Respond to the authentic sources I have shown you. Now get to work.

By the way, the men you listed like Yaqut al-Hamawi, Ibn Sa'id, Ibn Battuta and Imam Qadi are on this list below.

Here: https://www.somalispot.com/threads/sofala-island-somali-colony.45784/page-2#post-1272647

Here is scholar Zeinab Ali who proves Mogadishu was dominated by Somalis and that they established a colony in Sofala which you rejected.

sNusOMkCTMyK0PC37zS-VA.png

Link: https://books.google.co.uk/books?id...onepage&q=Zeynab Ali Mogadishu sofala&f=false

Now I'm not giving you extra sources until you respond to these. :ufdup:

You have not responded them you liar. You just avoided them so get to work. Respond to the authentic sources I have shown you. Now get to work.

By the way, the men you listed like Yaqut al-Hamawi, Ibn Sa'id, Ibn Battuta and Imam Qadi are on this list below.

Here: https://www.somalispot.com/threads/sofala-island-somali-colony.45784/page-2#post-1272647

Here is scholar Zeinab Ali who proves Mogadishu was dominated by Somalis and that they established a colony in Sofala which you rejected.

sNusOMkCTMyK0PC37zS-VA.png

Link: https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=fTSqDQAAQBAJ&pg=PT57&dq=Zeynab+Ali+Mogadishu+sofala&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjljabY54TdAhVGglwKHbl9CuIQ6AEIKTAA#v=onepage&q=Zeynab Ali Mogadishu sofala&f=false

Now I'm not giving you extra sources until you respond to these. :ufdup:

"Imam Qadi" was the qadi at the court in Mogadisho. His name is not known and he is only mentuioned by Ibn Batuta. He is not a separate author, but I will give you credit for the four, even though there are many here that would find individual links for the actual authors useful..

Without agreeing to a word she wrote, (Zeynab Ali, Cataclysm:Secrets of the Horn, is an attempt to explain the civil war in Somalia and the diaspora and is only a history in the sense of a primary document), I will concede the link. She is wrong about Sofala in the sense that you mean it, and who knows who she was reading for the rest of that. The merchants were Arabs from Somalia.

That is five out of nine. You still have Vasco Da Gama, Gordon Kerr, Virginia Luling and Sudan Notes and Records. All you need is links. I can read what they say myself.

Last edited:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
"Imam Qadi" was the qadi at the court in Mogadisho. His name is not known and he is only mentuioned by Ibn Batuta. He is not a separate author, but I will give you credit for the four, even though there are many here that would find individual links for the actual authors useful..

Without agreeing to a word she wrote, (Zeynab Ali, Cataclysm:Secrets of the Horn, is an attempt to explain the civil war in Somalia and the diaspora and is only a history in the sense of a primary document), I will concede the link. She is wrong about Sofala in the sense that you mean it, and who knows who she was reading for the rest of that. The merchants were Arabs from Somalia.

That is five out of nine. You still have Vasco Da Gama, Gordon Kerr, Virginia Luling and Sudan Notes and Records. All you need is links. I can read what they say myself.

You only posted blogs while I showed you countless sources that Mogadishu was always inhabited and dominated by Somalis and the merchants were Somalis. You didn't prove shit but waste my time and troll nothing but bullshit.

Zeinab Ali along with Gordon Kerr and Raphael Chijioke Njoku are all right about Mogadishu and Sofala since they are historians with PHD. Your opinions don't matter.

Now instead of wasting my time. Answer these sources already.

Here: https://www.somalispot.com/threads/...lways-somali-cities.47908/page-4#post-1311604

You only posted blogs while I showed you countless sources that Mogadishu was always inhabited and dominated by Somalis and the merchants were Somalis. You didn't prove shit but waste my time and troll nothing but bullshit.

Zeinab Ali along with Gordon Kerr and Raphael Chijioke Njoku are all right about Mogadishu and Sofala since they are historians with PHD. Your opinions don't matter.

Now instead of wasting my time. Answer these sources already.

Here: https://www.somalispot.com/threads/...lways-somali-cities.47908/page-4#post-1311604

You have five out of nine. You still have Vasco Da Gama, Gordon Kerr, Virginia Luling and Sudan Notes and Records. All you need is links. I can read what they say myself.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
You have five out of nine. You still have Vasco Da Gama, Gordon Kerr, Virginia Luling and Sudan Notes and Records. All you need is links. I can read what they say myself.

I gave you enough authentic sources to debunk all your lies and you didn't bother questioning them so giving you extra sources is a waste of time so answer these questions. This is my thread. I'm not going to offer you anything until you offer me something.

Now instead of wasting my time. Answer these sources already instead of running away and being repetitive. Get to work.

I gave you enough authentic sources to debunk all your lies and you didn't bother questioning them so giving you extra sources is a waste of time so answer these questions. This is my thread. I'm not going to offer you anything until you offer me something.

Now instead of wasting my time. Answer these sources already instead of running away and being repetitive. Get to work.

You have given me many opportunities to doubt you have actually read the material you were posting.
With each deflective post you make now, you are proving that my doubts were correct.

You still have Vasco Da Gama, Gordon Kerr, Virginia Luling and Sudan Notes and Records. All you need is links. I can read what they say myself.

No links, you didn't read it. No links for Luling and Sudan, you falsified quotes as well as links.
Clearing this up should be the first thing on your mind.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
You have given me many opportunities to doubt you have actually read the material you were posting.
With each deflective post you make now, you are proving that my doubts were correct.

You still have Vasco Da Gama, Gordon Kerr, Virginia Luling and Sudan Notes and Records. All you need is links. I can read what they say myself.

No links, you didn't read it. No links for Luling and Sudan, you falsified quotes as well as links.
Clearing this up should be the first thing on your mind.

I've already given you more than 10 links to disprove every inch of your lies you made and everyone here is a witness and asking for more links is just being ridiculous when you didn't answer these sources I gave you.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts