Minnesota Attorney General Ellison charges eight in $2.6M Medicaid fraud scheme

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP
1715044946726.png

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP
Thus far, 9 people have been convicted as a result of the PITSTOP 66 enforcement effort, including chiropractors, mental health therapists, interpreters, and transportation drivers. Others are presently facing charges. Additional charges are expected against other individuals, including owners and employees of other Medicaid-funded clinics and health care companies, as the investigation continues.

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP
Get rich schemes and cutting corners will always get you even if not in this life you will get your dues in the next.

art lol GIF by Animation Domination High-Def

Get rich schemes and cutting corners will always get you even if not in this life you will get your dues in the next.

This isn’t get rich schemes sxb this is straight up mooriyaanimo. Minnesota used to be great for Somalis but the recent demographic change isn’t helping.

This my life motto to the point family member call me turtle boy. So far it works. I've seen friends go to jail just because the cut corners or fast money. 🐢🐢🐢🐢

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP
This my life motto to the point family member call me turtle boy. So far it works. I've seen friends go to jail just because the cut corners or fast money. 🐢🐢🐢🐢
Yes now a days it’s sweeping country crypto, sports gambling, lottery, fraud, pyramid schemes lol. Have to take it slow earn your keep with a profession and eventually once you expert a business it’s lifelong process

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP
unfortunately same thing with feeding our future 70 somalis so far with charges some were used by family and friends others knew better. Overall very bad for community. Many look at govt as fair target since no one gets hurt thinking its not as bad stealing with someone with face and name but in america govt and police will catch you eventually. Many people who never broke law might now be going to jail with hardened criminals

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP
Theft is theft, a hungry child was left un provided because of their actions,
City was flooded with food during this time, they were forcing food on people. It got so bad milk and groceries were being left in alleys and street. The numbers and money taken are mind boggling. they were claiming to serve numbers that didnt make sense