Military aged males(refugees) in Poland and Lithuania to be sent back to Ukraine to fight in the war

Why arent the feminists fighting :jaynerd:
Doesn't your gender tell us that we that we shouldn't be on the frontlines to begin with because we would be a liability?

If you wanna dunk on women, just do it upfront instead of using 'feminists' as a euphemistic catch-all term and inventing nonexistent problems like a little b*tch.

Doesn't your gender tell us that we that we shouldn't be on the frontlines to begin with because we would be a liability?

If you wanna dunk on women, just do it upfront instead of using 'feminists' as a euphemistic catch-all term and inventing nonexistent problems like a little b*tch.
Women arent a monolith they arent all femenists, feminists need to strap up and go to war, Ukraine is losing they need all they can get.

World

VIP
Imagine the morale of a Ukrainian soldier who got deported and sent to the front lines to die in the meat grinder, whilst his wife and children stayed behind in Poland, and knowing that eventually some random polish man will probably build a new family with his wife and children when he gets killed.

Life as a Ukrainian male must be depressing.

NidarNidar

Punisher
Imagine the morale of a Ukrainian soldier who got deported and sent to the front lines to die in the meat grinder, whilst his wife and children stayed behind, and knowing that eventually some random polish man will probably build a new family with his wife and children when he gets killed.

1714177751110.png

only two options for poor Wojak.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I still can't get over those arrogant cadaan reporters and how Dark skinned folks who were escaping the war were treated. I couldn't care less. Let the Russian imperium and tsar putin reign supreme

Imagine the morale of a Ukrainian soldier who got deported and sent to the front lines to die in the meat grinder, whilst his wife and children stayed behind in Poland, and knowing that eventually some random polish man will probably build a new family with his wife and children when he gets killed.

Attachments

• old man throwing rocks.gif
    old man throwing rocks.gif
    328 KB · Views: 19
Damn man I can’t take these fuckers serious :chrisfreshhah: :chrisfreshhah: :chrisfreshhah:

Imagine running away from the opportunity of defending your family and your people and on top of that wearing female clothes to avoid being enlisted in the army?:drakelaugh::drakelaugh:bunch of fucking victims fuckiiing pussiiiieeess!

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
Damn man I can’t take these fuckers serious :chrisfreshhah: :chrisfreshhah: :chrisfreshhah:

Imagine running away from the opportunity of defending your family and your people and on top of that wearing female clothes to avoid being enlisted in the army?:drakelaugh::drakelaugh:bunch of fucking victims fuckiiing pussiiiieeess!
I really hope youre joking, who would risk DIE in a proxy war? the entire demographics of ukraine is FKD, if I was ukranian I would be dipping so quick the countries finished, cooked, marinated grilled absolutely fried. Dont know me as a runner though but when youre country is being given BILLIONS and youre still losing... Hmm.

Women arent a monolith they arent all femenists
Telling a woman that women aren't a monolith, I can't believe I'm reading this...
:reallymaury:

Sorry if I was excessively harsh with my language earlier, but I've noticed men who eagerly question the lack of women present in dangerous lines of work like the military never do so in good faith, but to express their obnoxious misogyny in a 'subtler' way. Think of people like Tate who say "Where are the feminists in Afghanistan?" while abusing women in his own personal/professional life.

My apologies if that description doesn't fit you.

Ukraines been sacrificed, even if they manage to win some ever illusive victory, that country will be a shadow of its former self, a good chunk of the fighting age males have died in the war, a mass exodus has occurred, countless educated and much needed intelligentsia of that country are either six feet below or in the muddy trenches. Whatever follows, it will look bleak.

All of this because Westerb Ukrainians wanted to genicide eastern Ukrainians. Banning their Russian language and then crying when they rebel

Telling a woman that women aren't a monolith, I can't believe I'm reading this...
:reallymaury:

Sorry if I was excessively harsh with my language earlier, but I've noticed men who eagerly question the lack of women present in dangerous lines of work like the military never do so in good faith, but to express their obnoxious misogyny in a 'subtler' way. Think of people like Tate who say "Where are the feminists in Afghanistan?" while abusing women in his own personal/professional life.

My apologies if that description doesn't fit you.
let’s set aside his personal history for a sec, the question still stands, Where are the feminists in Afghanistan?.

let’s set aside his personal history for a sec, the question still stands, Where are the feminists in Afghanistan?.
No, the question immediately falls apart once you begin researching and informing yourself in good faith instead of this "wHeRe aRe ThE FeMINisTs iN aFGhaNiStAN?" edgelord bullshit typically espoused by edgy 12 year-old boys.

Matter of fact, a quick google search of "feminists in afghanistan" will immediately yield you this page as the top result from an US feminist organisation founded in 1987 that's been working on it for some time now:
Screenshot (124).png

Trending