Middle Shabelle thread! Al-Shabaab plans to attack on the remaining from multiple fronts

bidenkulaha

GalYare
D6728854-4892-45A0-A94F-A44F2F2E774F.jpeg

Fighting taking place here

Cadcadeey iyo Galmudug borders aan joognaaa aabo isbaaristlaawe aa isku sawir waxaa u danbaysay back to where it started a year ago🤣🤣

Al shabaab were based in Cadan laxey control Cadcadeey too.

Nuurdugle is 30km from Cali Gaduud

Screenshot_20230907-092254.jpg

Markaan lahaa harti Abgaal waxba ma dhaanto waceysle iyo Daauud ee Xawaadlaa ilaaliya been maa u moodeen. Tuulooyinka u dhaxeeya ceelbaraf, mahadaay iyo Jowhar ee afarta tuulo Al shabaab aa ka talisa waa ka qaxeen agoonyar 🤣🤣

Al Shavaab waxay liqday Waceysle iyo daauud hadana Kaboole ay Nuurdugle ugu gashay hartidaan Xawaadle waqooyoga iyo galbeedka ka ilaaliyo koonfur ay ka qabsadeen 🤣🤣

Screenshot_20230907-173339.jpg

Screenshot_20230907-173326.jpg

Last edited:
Cawaankaan ayagii aa isku dagaalaya Biyacade ilaa mahadaay dhulka Shabaab la wareegi rabto. Meelaha laga qaxay waxaa ka mid ah miirtuugo oo ula baxeen "miirtaqwo" oo Al shabaab ka taliso. Fiiri gadaashooda waa shabaab hortoodana xawaadle markaasey ku leeyihiin we are different than daauud and waceysle 🤣🤣

In my experience harti Abgaal are the cowardest and more coward than waceysle they are typical Madow fulayaal ah but Waceysle are pure Somali clan 🤣🤣

Screenshot_20230907-183614.jpg

Screenshot_20230907-183105.jpg

Screenshot_20230907-182606.jpg

Phase 1 in Middle Shabelle becoming Phase 0
AS is advancing towards Balcad & Jowhar their original border with the Muqdisho administration

:gaasdrink:

HSM should give us the opportunity those armored vehicles, bullets and drones will have jubaland troops capture jilib to bardheere hawd within two weeks.

Al Shabaab knows how Abgaal are weak ass look where they are infiltrating from its behind Calaag where Hawadle ends in east Middle Shabelle. Xawaadle are in Iji and Abgaal in Duduble that is why we protect them from South west of Ceelbaraf but they are entering now from oobaale and Diinlaawe so Hawadle wont go there and only confront reer cararaaye 🤣🤣

Screenshot_20230907-204532.jpg

Al Shabaab knows how Abgaal are weak ass look where they are infiltrating from its behind Calaag where Hawadle ends in east Middle Shabelle. Xawaadle are in Iji and Abgaal in Duduble that is why we protect them from South west of Ceelbaraf but they are entering now from oobaale and Diinlaawe so Hawadle wont go there and only confront reer cararaaye 🤣🤣

View attachment 292294

1694116481574.png
🤣🤣🤣

I told y’all HSM gave into HG 😂

I have alot of secret sources about all the politics behind HSM new Madaxtooyada in Dhusomareeb.

I will share soon, once I get to know how to handle this forum.

My Salebaan kins inside the GM Palace feed me all the infos on WhatsApp.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
I have alot of secret sources about all the politics behind HSM new Madaxtooyada in Dhusomareeb.

I will share soon, once I get to know how to handle this forum.
Don’t spill in one go sxb. This forum needs better sources tho so welcome

View attachment 292294

Shabaab must have sophisticated communication lines & network. Each front knows where to move, when to move & how to strike. This will be a deadly death blow to @convincation people if they fully succeed in ferrying all of their troops across the Shabelle river
:gucciwhat:

Shabaab must have sophisticated communication lines & network. Each front knows where to move, when to move & how to strike. This will be a deadly death blow to @convincation people if they fully succeed in ferrying all of their troops across the Shabelle river
:gucciwhat:
I believe that the only viable reason why abgaal is the weakest link in this fight against Alshabaab where they struggle holding lands SNA freed for them is because of their clan structure being incoherent disunity especially when you have all the subs of Abgaals stuck in small lands of Shabellede Dhexe doing intra rival killings and competition for lands, its this constant intra-abgaal civil war that Alshabaab uses to its benefits to occupy abgaal lands so easily.

Now compare it with Xawadle where their clan structure is united and have an clear leadership chain of commands in their lands giving no chance for alshabaab infiltration, and as for HGs everyone knows that each hg subs is its own clan and have their own clear borders, so whenever Alshabaab attacks one sub of HGs the other sub is warned of retaliation if Alshabaab uses their lands for launching pad.

1694122131676.png
1694123151059.png

Last edited:
I believe that the only viable reason why abgaal is the weakest link in this fight against Alshabaab where they struggle holding lands SNA freed for them is because of their clan structure being incoherent disunity especially when you have all the subs of Abgaals stuck in small lands of Shabellede Dhexe doing intra rival killings and competition for lands, its this constant intra-abgaal civil war that Alshabaab uses to its benefits to occupy abgaal lands so easily.

Now compare it with Xawadle where their clan structure is united and have an clear leadership chain of commands in their lands giving no chance for alshabaab infiltration, and as for HGs everyone knows that each hg subs is its own clan and have their own clear borders, so whenever Alshabaab attacks one sub of HGs the other sub is warned of retaliation if Alshabaab uses their lands for launching pad.

View attachment 292312View attachment 292322

Abgaals are f*cked if AS takes over the main passage road leading to Nuurdugle. they will be forced to move their vehicles across the Sand dunes with limited access to coastal settlements