Middle Shabelle front against Alshabaab has become a failure and a Part-time job for the locals according to analysts

:dead:walahi reer middle shabelle are useless.

@The Midlands was right, that these Shabellede Dhexe local cowards are not serious in this fight against Alshabaab.

kkkkk abgaal fuleynimada ka badatay

:dead:walahi reer middle shabelle are useless.

@The Midlands was right, that these Shabellede Dhexe local cowards are not serious in this fight against Alshabaab.

Wallahi these two sentences made laugh out loud at work :yloezpe::yloezpe: :ohdamn:

Some local fighters, I’m told, initially were motivated by a hope that they will take weapons from al-Shabaab once airstrikes neutralise them
“part-time job” - they go home at night and return in the morning to continuing the fight

11 Al-Shabab fighters retook Ruunirgood village from 400 Goverment fighters that’s how Langaab Abgaals are in this war. They showed all Somalis how fulay they are.
:mjkkk:

cagdheere bastard, get out, this is a thread about somalia, not Ethiopia.

Why are you pressed kkkk
Hg Xaal qaadow. Abgaals love to claim to cope for their lack of historical influence. They claimed USC from Hawadle & Hg, they claimed Maxaakiimta, they claimed CadCad Sultans & homes in Banadir. They claim Ajuuraan & Geledi history. They are nothing more than ku Qabso Donkey farmers 🤣😂

Godad ay ku jiraan fulayaasha abgaal waa ka baqayaan inay ugu galaan cirka ayaa sidii roobkii looga duqeeyay wali waa gali waayeen hawadle ay u yeerteen Dabanab aa loo diray wali waxay ku haayaan danab naguma filna ar cidaan nafjeclaa agoonyar waa kuwa ugu fulaysan oo ja reee u eg

Danab 10 waaye kulahaa 🤣🤣

Screenshot_20230920-201951.jpg

to me it seems like abgaal are comfortable with the status quo and are not taking the fight seriously idk why. @Themusketeer this update is coming from Harun who probably has people on the ground in middle shabeele.
9 senior AS members killed and roughly 400 Shabaab if not more managed to cross the river and are underground dead, injured or starving due to lack of food. Trust me we will have the last laugh :yousmart: