MET GALA 2024 THREAD

The time has come where I ruthlessly make fun of bad MET gala outfits as if I, a lowly peasant, could afford and do better, ladies and gentleman.

On a more positive note though, my personal favourites are Zendaya (she had more than one dress, I just like this one more):
Zendaya Brings the Drama in a Completely Unexpected Jewel-Toned Gown at the 2024  Met Gala

Lana Del Rey (when I say "Cadaanka iska ilaali", I don't mean her, never her 😍)
Lana Del Rey Poses with Kim Kardashian on the 2024 Met Gala Red Carpet

And Tyla (she's dressed as the sand in an hourglass timer, so unique):
Tyla Makes Her Met Gala Debut in a Full Body-Cast Gown and New Bob Haircut

What are your favourite looks, ladies (+ undercover gay Faraaxs lurking thru this site 👀)?

Here's all of them on this link:

Last edited:

Gacmeey

Madaxweynaha Qurbo Joogta 🇸🇴
Tyla is the only one who looks good here. The rest look like characters out of a Tim Burton movie

Tyla is the only one who looks good here. The rest look like characters out of a Tim Burton movie
Yeah, the MET gala is meant to be a crazy costume party focused on pushing the boundaries of fashion.

It's not meant to look conventionally stylish to us normal, non-famous people.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Yeah, the MET gala is meant to be a crazy costume party focused on pushing the boundaries of fashion.

I think its all bullshit and celebrity worship
:manny:

I think its all bullshit and celebrity worship
:manny:
I don't think those two opinions are mutually exclusive, abaayo.

Celebrities are undoubtedly trash but I believe they should at least do their damn job of entertaining and hold them to a higher standard than most people when it comes to it.

Imagine flopping in the Dunya as well because you released the most trash album in your career, embarassing...

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The time has come where I ruthlessly make fun of bad MET gala outfits as if I, a lowly peasant, could afford and do better, ladies and gentleman.

On a more positive note though, my personal favourites are Zendaya (she had more than one dress, I just like this one more):
Zendaya Brings the Drama in a Completely Unexpected Jewel-Toned Gown at the 2024  Met Gala

Lana Del Rey (when I say "Cadaanka iska ilaali", I don't mean her, never her 😍)
View attachment 327988

And Tyla (she's dressed as the sand in an hourglass timer, so unique):
Tyla Makes Her Met Gala Debut in a Full Body-Cast Gown and New Bob Haircut

What are your favourite looks, ladies (+ undercover gay Faraaxs lurking thru this site 👀)?

Here's all of them on this link:

Your role model did it for me :susp:

1715061499566.png

Gacmeey

Madaxweynaha Qurbo Joogta 🇸🇴

Still looks ugly. You can push the boundaries whilst still looking like you aren’t a 4th grader’s art project. Lewis Hamilton is an example of this

Still looks ugly. You can push the boundaries whilst still looking like you aren’t a 4th grader’s art project. Lewis Hamilton is an example of this
Yeah, it's always hit or miss with these Hollyweird people lol

I liked his outfit too.

Trending