Messing with Somali Girl's Yay/Nay

Can I have my cake and eat it too with somali chicks?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Niggas gonna slide in yo pms
But I respect women so I wouldn't do dat
AAEAAQAAAAAAAAMHAAAAJDk0NDRmODc4LThjOGMtNDJlMC04YzhmLTFjOGVjZDE4YjlhNA.jpg

When u're going out with someone do you expect him to be coming for dat ass? Somewhat handsy and constantly pushing things forward. I heard some girls don't even know how to relate to a gentile guy. Basically should I push boundaries with respect and implicit consent and all that shit with a chick? Does the same apply to all chicks?

When u're going out with someone do you expect him to be coming for dat ass? Somewhat handsy and constantly pushing things forward. I heard some girls don't even know how to relate to a gentile guy. Basically should I push boundaries with respect and implicit consent and all that shit with a chick? Does the same apply to all chicks?

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
One guy I was with I legit had to show him where my clit was. Once he figured it out though it was smooth sailing from there

If he managed to get there without knowing where what is, salute to him. Unless you're going for 14 y/o boys :ufdup:

Last edited:
yes saxib..?
When u're going out with someone do you expect him to be coming for dat ass? Somewhat handsy and constantly pushing things forward. I heard some girls don't even know how to relate to a gentile guy. Basically should I push boundaries with respect and implicit consent and all that shit with a chick? Does the same apply to all chicks? Lmao I didn't even feel like asking this anymore, did servers go down for like an hour?

When u're going out with someone do you expect him to be coming for dat ass? Somewhat handsy and constantly pushing things forward. I heard some girls don't even know how to relate to a gentile guy. Basically should I push boundaries with respect and implicit consent and all that shit with a chick? Does the same apply to all chicks? Lmao I didn't even feel like asking this anymore, did servers go down for like an hour?
Haha ya they went down. Could you pm me? I'm sure there more to the situation and I'd like to get to the point but privately :)

..and how the hell do you do that?
Weird...there's a conversation tab but no way to start one. I wonder if the admin ppl can fix that. I'll answer your question though. It really depends on what you are first. Are you a shyer guy or aggressive. Depending on whoever you're hitting on they might be receptive/turned off by one or the other. I know girls that like it when guys take on that "alpha" role and other girls like the more gentle guy. It really depends and it'd be silly to just pick one over the other. But what's your style: gentle, aggressive, or in between?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending