Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
animated-merry-christmas-image-0116.gif

dc60a2822d38feade4fa7fca2f2aa561.gif

animated-santa-claus-image-0420.gif

Just to trigger the Muslamics.

Merry Christmas. I'm going to have Christmas dinner with a friend tomorrow. The kids are going to be with their father.

Greeting the kuffaar on Christmas and other religious holidays of theirs is haraam, by consensus, as Ibn al-Qayyim, may Allaah have mercy on him, said in Ahkaam Ahl al-Dhimmah: "Congratulating the kuffaar on the rituals that belong only to them is haraam by consensus, as is congratulating them on their festivals and fasts by saying ‘A happy festival to you’ or ‘May you enjoy your festival,’ and so on. If the one who says this has been saved from kufr, it is still forbidden. It is like congratulating someone for prostrating to the cross, or even worse than that. It is as great a sin as congratulating someone for drinking wine, or murdering someone, or having illicit sexual relations, and so on. Many of those who have no respect for their religion fall into this error; they do not realize the offensiveness of their actions. Whoever congratulates a person for his disobedience or bid’ah or kufr exposes himself to the wrath and anger of Allaah."

I got annoyed when a white woman said "Merry Christmas...Im sorry. I meant to say Happy Holidays" to me last week. I replied back "Merry Christmas. Don't be shy of your culture. Everyone else is proud of their holidays".

I will start telling the ن to stop wishing Sunnis a happy Eid. I have seen some go even buy them gifts for that occasion. They need to stop doing it. I will tell them they don't wish you a Merry Christmas. I will ask them why do you wish them well on their holidays but never the Sikhs and Hindus and Jews and Buddhists on their holidays who wish you Merry Christmas or a Good Friday.

Pepe

Businesskaaga Mindgaree
Are you people even Somali, who the f*ck raised you? When I was growing up we didn't treat this day any different from the rest of the year, its not our holiday..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending