Men you deserve this kind of treatment when you chase

Cracking Up Lol GIF

Stop chasing when nothing is being reciprocated and don't spend on girls you ain't married to otherwise you deserve whatever nonsense comes your way from opportunistic women :mjdontkno:

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
Sad. If this story is true then it's just very sad. The man can't controll how he looks

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Remember it’s never yours, it’s just your turn. So paying for it in one way or another is totally normal. It’s like buying food or putting gas in your car, or betting on a sports outcome. No point in complaining or regretting it.

13 years Damn
This guy needs to be admitted into a mental hospital this beyond retarded

Instead of sending that money to his parents in Africa he used it to financially support a Whale who had no intentions of marrying him

I see the girl has been eating good too :mjkkk:

Remember it’s never yours, it’s just your turn. So paying for it in one way or another is totally normal. It’s like buying food or putting gas in your car, or betting on a sports outcome. No point in complaining or regretting it.
You shouldn't never be paying for someone you ain't wifing. If your talking about paying for dates that's different but if your sending money on request to random women like a danyeer then that's just retarded when she ain't your wife.

Last edited:

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
You shouldn't never be paying for someone you ain't wifing. If your talking about for dates that's different but if your sending money on request to random women like a danyeer then that's just retarded when she ain't your wife.
Oh he’s sending money to her in Africa. I didn’t read it sorry. Then that’s kinda pathetic

Yaraye

VIP
He shouldn't have spent a penny outside of courting her and clearly he wasn't at all since she rejected him. I wouldn't until I was engaged myself and everything was already set out and established.
So you'd spend smthg on your fiancee as long as the wedding date has been set?

You have the full clip of him ?

Hope the brother fixes his mental health and starts to take better care of his physique. He’s not ugly. Just not her cup of tea.

It’s worse to have an ugly heart.

You have the full clip of him ?
I saw it earlier but I can't find it. It just popped up on my fyp
Hope the brother fixes his mental health and starts to take better care of his physique. He’s not ugly. Just not her cup of tea.
Most people aren't ugly but many people need to work on themselves he just need to work out and lose weight. A fraction of the money he spend could have also went to getting a hair transplant and sorting out his teeth.

Which reminds me of this vid I came across yesterday

It’s worse to have an ugly heart.
Even an ugly heart can be fixed

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
I will never understand niggas who spend money on others thinking it's love thing idiots, true love doesn't need money get that through y'all heads

I saw it earlier but I can't find it. It just popped up on my fyp

Most people aren't ugly but many people need to work on themselves he just need to work out and lose weight. A fraction of the money he spend could have also went to getting a hair transplant and sorting out his teeth.

Which reminds me of this vid I came across yesterday

Even an ugly heart can be fixed
Yea most issues can be solved by fixing the superficial..looking good can change how people perceive a person. But if they’re set in their thinking, a person will still act like before. Self-esteem needs to be developed even if someone doesn’t get a hair transplant or new teeth.

Asian man put in work. He really took the advice and applied it. No feeling sorry for himself and wallowing in self-pity.

Yea most issues can be solved by fixing the superficial..looking good can change how people perceive a person. But if they’re set in their thinking, a person will still act like before. Self-esteem needs to be developed even if someone doesn’t get a hair transplant or new teeth.

Asian man put in work. He really took the advice and applied it. No feeling sorry for himself and wallowing in self-pity.
Confidence come with working on yourself. The only issue is many lack self awareness and never try.