Men... Would you rather

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NaomiHoney

marry a woman who is a virgin but was an avid recreational drug user.

Or marry a woman who has had endless amount of sex but, never touched a drop of alcohol and drugs?

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
The first woman will smoke a spliff when I'm not there and the second will ride niggas :mjlaugh:

Id obv marry the first one provided she goes to rehab

Cukaash

"WE WUZ BOQORTOOYO" KARBASHER.
marry a woman who is a virgin but was an avid recreational drug user.

Or marry a woman who has had endless amount of sex but, never touched a drop of alcohol and drugs?
OP which one of those two are you?
:cosbyhmm:

I have a feeling you fall under the first category. Nothing wrong with drugs as long as you're the one in control :mjohreally:

Meth is where I draw the line tho:whoa:

Neither. The first one is the lesser of two evils, but i want a xalimo that shares the same lifestyle as me. No drugs & alcohol.
:idontlike:

Last edited:

Cukaash

"WE WUZ BOQORTOOYO" KARBASHER.
Wallahi you Niggas have no standards whatsoever how you gonna bring a Junkyard to your hooyo.
:susp:

N

NaomiHoney

Hmmm... Interesting. It's a disgrace if a woman was either/or. But for a man?... ohhh, it's okay if he has had sex and dabbled with drink and drugs.

I have a feeling you fall under the first category. Nothing wrong with drugs as long as you're the one in control :mjohreally:

Meth is where I draw the line tho:whoa:

LOL, no.

I don't smoke. I'm trying to make my body as alkaline as possible for future babies

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Hmmm... Interesting.
It's a disgrace if a woman was either/or. But for a man?... ohhh, it's okay if he has had sex and dabbled with drink and drugs.
It was a trap @Tramo @McLovin @Hemaal @waraabe @RedStar sexist af
raw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts