MEN ONLY!!!

Alright men serious question what are your plans yes ik dont reveal them to others and stuff but lets give eachother sneakpeeks and summaries of how we will escape the matrix , become better men , better muslims (if you are one if you arent ignore this) , how we will attain a love life/handle one , whats eachothers purposes and goals and desires what we want to be seen as what to be thought of as what we want to be as a whole yk? lets share and im deadass serious btw no funny stuff no jokes no dumb jokes lets all use this thread to think to reflect and for just a minute stop acting like monkeys (if you do act like one) ☕☕☕

mohammdov

Hansare Iyo baarsare
nah its possible if you work hard for the akhira and the dunya
There are things like your environment, university major, and genes that will affect you and you cannot change them
I follow the philosophy of her invention which is the philosophy of baking. The important thing is that I find something to eat for me and my family in the future

There are things like your environment, university major, and genes that will affect you and you cannot change them
you can always move from an environment , the uni major can also be managed/dealt with , and lastly somali genes are actually pretty good its just that majority of us looked so messed up that it seems we have trash genes but theres untapped potential
I follow the philosophy of her invention which is the philosophy of baking. The important thing is that I find something to eat for me and my family in the future
That is a respectable goal if you want to escape the matrix like that then respect and goodluck brother

Yaraye

VIP
men only?
Yaraye

Just play sports, gymcel, and make real male friends not useless cuck friends. That’s it. I didn’t do this in my teens so it’s over, I’ll have to be that nice lonely uncle I guess

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
Been working out ma nigga.
Reading lots of books, practically all history.
And I may start making those history videos on YouTube but focusing on the Horn cause I wanted to see some content on us but couldn't find any so I'll make them myself.

I've building good relationships with people in my area. Just this morning on my way to the gym I had a little chat with my local kebab shop owner and my neighbours and some old friends. It's a good feeling being out in the sun and interacting with your community.

Yaraye

VIP
And I may start making those history videos on YouTube but focusing on the Horn cause I wanted to see some content on us but couldn't find any so I'll make them myself.
Good thinking wallahi! History of the horn isn't so out there. I'll definitely watch since i'm interested in our history. If you start, I'll subscribe.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I've building good relationships with people in my area. Just this morning on my way to the gym I had a little chat with my local kebab shop owner and my neighbours and some old friends. It's a good feeling being out in the sun and interacting with your community.
thats good go hard bro

Trending

Latest posts