Men don't have a safe space to open up

AbdiFreedom

Humiliator in Chief
Staff Member
Lmfao. Never, ever be vulnerable to a woman. Rare exceptions are white women but even 90% of them can't be opened up to. You'll lose respect and even love from your friends, mothers and your girl.

Don't listen to men, about what women like and don't like.

Women do like a man that opens up IF, and I mean, IF, he also allows space for the woman to share her thoughts also. But when a man, starts treating a woman like a therapist, and only talks about his thoughts and feelings, without reciprocating the conversation, it's a MAJOR ick.

hinters

E pluribus unum
VIP
Don't listen to men, about what women like and don't like.

Women do like a man that opens up IF, and I mean, IF, he also allows space for the woman to share her thoughts also. But when a man, starts treating a woman like a therapist, and only talks about his thoughts and feelings, without reciprocating the conversation, it's a MAJOR ick.
Nah you never open up to a women fully either way, she'll just use it against you.

I've heard too many horror stories of that
:farmajoyaab:

AbdiFreedom

Humiliator in Chief
Staff Member
this reminds me when people say “black lives matter” and then people reply with “All lives matter” 😂

Black lives never mattered to Black people. It only suddenly matters when someone else does it, a lot of the times being warranted. They kill each other in huge numbers all the time. It's actually pretty rare to be killed by someone from another race if you are Black.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Personally i think MEN should not engage in any speaking or discussion with women about relationship. Its disgusting.

I recommend a man go to a man therapist- and let it out and discuss whatever issue he has with his dad or mom.

Madhoow people are incapable of engaging in intellectual discussion. When i see them try to- i cringe. :mjswag:

Never open up to a women and never let a women buy you anything. The second she gets mad at you she will say the most hurtful shit that you opened up to her about " This why your damn abo don't wanna be in your life cause you act like this" or she can hit you with the "if you don't like the way i'm acting give me back my damn insert item she gifted you"

:mjlol:

Men should be tough, patient and hope for reward from Allaah. No need to ''open up'' or cry. Rather, seek help from Allaah, seek his forgiveness and seek a way to solve any issues, and be patient upon that. If you wish to seek advice, ensure that it's a person known to fear Allaah, a person of knowledge, and a person who genuinely cares for you. Otherwise, it's pointless.
Also know that, happiness is linked with doing good and abandoning evil sins; hence why you see millionaires depressed and poor Muslims smiling and very happy. All the money in the world could not buy contentment of the heart.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Never open up to a women and never let a women buy you anything. The second she gets mad at you she will say the most hurtful shit that you opened up to her about " This why your damn abo don't wanna be in your life cause you act like this" or she can hit you with the "if you don't like the way i'm acting give me back my damn insert item she gifted you"

:mjlol:

:sass2:

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
I had a ex bring up a insecurity I had when she was arguing with me. Crazy thing is I only brought up that insecurity as a example that every person can have image issues when she was depressed asf crying to me about her personal problems. :damn: :dead:

idc what female users say on here don’t open up to a woman that’s not related to you. Friends & Family >>>

Trending