Men against

Status
Not open for further replies.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
"but he noticed that the "relatively well-rounded young men" he knew were changing. "They came to uni, got their first computer, were alone a lot, and everyone became much more laddish. It got to the point where someone groped a woman's bum in a club, and I completely flipped out."

"
the Anti- Men Project is grounded in feminist principles, in the notion that ography is an important social issue, and has a bearing on violence perpetrated against women and wider inequalities."

A very good read!
"Perhaps the most prominent is Robert Jensen, a professor of journalism at the University of Texas at Austin, who in 2007 published the devastating book Getting Off: ography and the End of Masculinity. In this, he writes about the series Bus, in which men drive around in a minivan with a video camera, ask a woman if she wants a ride, offer her money to have sex on camera – the woman always says yes – and then, when the deed is done and she leaves the van and reaches for the money, they drive off, "leaving her on the side of the road looking foolish . . . There are men who buy videos with that simple message: women are for sex," writes Jensen. "Women can be bought for sex. But in the end, women are not even worth paying for sex. They don't even deserve to be bought. They just deserve to be left on the side of the road, with post-adolescent boys laughing as they drive away"

Here's the link
https://www.theguardian.com/culture/2010/oct/25/men-believe--is-wrong

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
We don't discuss culture and the effect it has on society. Most 13 year old boys have already been exposed to ography which in return has changed their view on sex, sexuality but most of all how to approach women. It has also influenced young girls from a very age where 15 year old girls are questioning their sexual organs and believe sex is only the enjoyment for men. Now think of how this will be when it's in full effect in their 20s?!

I'm not saying is bad, we all have different opinions on it. A discussion on the image and expectations gives men and women is needed considering its destruction.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
I hate ography but it does well to keep some men away from harassing women. A bit of restraint can do wonders

Yannie

The trouble is, you think you have time
"15 year old girls are questioning their sexual organs and believe sex is only the enjoyment for men" This statement right here breaks my heart that girls this young think like this. I hope these young girls learn their true worth and understand they are more than their bodies.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
I hate ography but it does well to keep some men away from harassing women. A bit of restraint can do wonders

I think it's the other way. creates a notion that women are there for men's pleasure. Society already had this belief however ography makes it clearer by vizualizing harrasment, abuse and even in some videos indirextly and in other directly making it so that consent doesn't exist.

There are videos on hub dedicated to suprise sex, men breaking in to women's homes and raping the women but hub paints the picture that the woman like it.

Also the car videos where they drag a woman inside a van force her to sex and somehow she enjoys it?

Many don't notice the danger. But it's there especially when you have young children watching it and believing it's reality and how you're suppose to treat women.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
"15 year old girls are questioning their sexual organs and believe sex is only the enjoyment for men" This statement right here breaks my heart that girls this young think like this. I hope these young girls learn their true worth and understand they are more than their bodies.

You have an increase of young women asking for vulva plastic surgery. has fucked up a society that was already bad.

That's not the only part. These young girls grow up with a certain image of sex and how women are suppose to give Sex

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
I think it's the other way. creates a notion that women are there for men's pleasure. Society already had this belief however ography makes it clearer by vizualizing harrasment, abuse and even in some videos indirextly and in other directly making it so that consent doesn't exist.

There are videos on hub dedicated to suprise sex, men breaking in to women's homes and raping the women but hub paints the picture that the woman like it.

Also the cat videos where they drag a woman inside a van force her to sex and somehow she enjoys it?

Many don't notice the danger. But it's there especially when you have young children watching it and believing it's reality and how you're suppose to treat women.

Lol that's just role play. I think most people know is all fake. If there are people out there who think otherwise they need to get laid often

Yannie

People don't see how is damaging our society. represents an unrealistic view of sex and males view women as objects to use and abused. Many Marriages end in divorce because of addictions. I hate when people try to say that justify and say it's normal, it's not!

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Lol that's just role play. I think most people know is all fake. If there are people out there who think otherwise they need to get laid often

It's not just role play. hub is the most visited site ever on the Internet. Millions of visits each day. And a large portion of them are young underage. Perhaps you believe wont change your outlook on women and sex but it does change young children's perception and it becomes highgly misgonyst and violent.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
People don't see how is damaging our society. represents an unrealistic view of sex and males view women as objects to use and abused. Many Marriages end in divorce because of addictions. I hate when people try to say that justify and say it's normal, it's not!

Thank you! It's a shame that so many men and women doesn't notice it.

Yannie

@BebsiBolice I believe some people do know the dangers of but fear to speak out against because they don't want to view as a prude or uncool.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
@BebsiBolice I believe some people do know the dangers of but fear to speak out against because they don't want to view as a prude or uncool.

I think a lot of men are very affected by this. Speaking up against sexual harassment, violence and other forms of abuse because it'll look like they're "weak". Men have a problem with group think and anyone that diverts from the regular thinking is either labeled weak or a "". It's a shame because it only leads to their destruction.

Women have a problem with trying to please men and their various dangerous notions of how the world is suppose to be.

brakenclaw

Stay real in the everything fake era
Girls be fronting like they don't watch , quit lyin :draketf:
i dont watch dat shit gay af its a bunch of dicks all on the screen... i just can't watch another dude f*ck a female you know? lesbo tho :rejoice:

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
I think men will reach the age of sexual lust once their testosterone kicks in as a result they will ravish in their desires for sex. Now this has a biological advantage however at the detriment of releasing this frustration on . And unfortunately it is a drug which cannot be stopped and once the rush of dopamine hits their blood stream their addiction takes hold. It is a curse of a natural biological trait, I would love men to stop watching . But this is highly unlikely and deeply detrimental to ones psych, futhermore it will cause this type of behaviour to be present underground.

Also the car videos where they drag a woman inside a van force her to sex and somehow she enjoys it?

Are those women really being raped? They do understand what they are doing and they do it anyway. ography is evil but women play just as much of a role to perpetuate those views.

If women did not consent to being objectified like that, it wouldnt happen. Lastly, ography is a result of the secular mod of governance that you love.
Question: do you think women have the right to be depicted like that in videos?:hemad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts