Meles Zenawi the greatest leader of his generation !

Status
Not open for further replies.

T1a

Oberbefehlshaber der Somalier Genetik Gruppe
This dude looks like a straight alien just look at him:mjlol:
meles-zenawi-133-150x150.jpg

If it wasn't for him, Ethiopia would had similar fate like Somalia and that would have been an advantage to Somalis. Nevertheless, he's dead and I can't wait until the Tigreys f*ck it up.

he did a great job of taming the wild amhara, oromo and caghdeers

he turned all the other ethnic group against the Amhara, thousand have been evict from oromia, somali galbeed, the southern nationalities. he had divide the oromo between OLF support and OPD supports. they too busy fight each other to fight the tigray, and his has created the paramilitary liyu police. now Ogaden hunt Ogaden and habash no long garrison the region like they used to during the Amhara regime.

If it wasn't for him, Ethiopia would had similar fate like Somalia and that would have been an advantage to Somalis. Nevertheless, he's dead and I can't wait until the Tigreys f*ck it up.

exactly with Meles Zenawi and TPLF, Ethiopia would have been Somalia just a hundred times worst. instead the country is now a rising economy and Ethiopia is building the largest dam the renaissance abay dam and africa largest rail projects. but the trigay will be with us for a long time, because they learn from the failures of the amhara. you don't poke the water buffalo, the oromo. they suppress the oromo but they leave them alone, instead they exploit the Dinka like people in the south west. it their lands that have taken over to provide land so that Chinese and india can grow peanut, soybean and cotton. tigray are also targeting the somali, since million of barrel of gas lay beneath their feet and they have bought the elites. they can do as they please. he actually seen youtube videos where habasha are standing over the bodies of dead somalis civilians. if you thought Dhadab was the lowest point in somali history wait till they start forcing somalis into concentration camps and call it urbanization.

You are very wrong @Unionist, it was Jubbaland who invited Kenyans into that part of the country.

HSM was against the whole idea of Kenyans coming into Jubooyinka, but Daroods wanted to spite HSM and his work on building an administration for u people.

So don't blame it on anyone else.

The sea was sold by Abdirashid, the MJ Raisalwasaare.

You are very wrong @Unionist, it was Jubbaland who invited Kenyans into that part of the country.

HSM was against the whole idea of Kenyans coming into Jubooyinka, but Daroods wanted to spite HSM and his work on building an administration for u people.

So don't blame it on anyone else.

The sea was sold by Abdirashid, the MJ Raisalwasaare.
I want more concrete factual evidence before I change my position against HSM. What about him throwing Farmaajo under the bus to extend his term?

I am not really surprised. Ogadens have been under Ethiopian/Kenyan occupation since 1963.

So i understand why you would praise Ethiopia over ur Somali kinfolks.

LooL generations of brainwashing has messed y'all people up.

I don't praise Melez Zenawi, i want to prompt a discussion with fellow somali, somali defunct politics siyaasad not withstand, it seem that melez still beats Yemen, Eritrea and Sudan perhaps you can learn something about your region rather than attack me because i don't praise you tribal leaders. whose education level is the same as a 4 grader in the west, i you thought that fool was qualified to lead a devastated country like somalia you were sorely mistaken. Shiekh Shariif was a compromise that what somali politics had been since year 2000, keeping the balance between the clans is all important. all our presidents are steward we are still waiting for our true king.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts