Meanwhile in Saudi Neefabia!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaking Hands with Cardboard Kings and Princes.

Can this be two steps away from Shirk?

Black child gets no shake in the end.

Last edited:
I sometimes joke with my saudi uni friends that they gotta go gym so they don't get raped in saudi:drakelaugh:
But yea noticed many of them go gym and stunt on IG.
I asked one of my saudi friends what they do if they wanna get married but aren't allowed to see her. He deadass said we look at how pretty her brother is and estimate how she'd be. Wallahi I was :dead::dead:

Also imo going to either extreme by seperating all men and women or extreme freemixing can lead to homosexuality. Cause is its either the guy has been around women for too much or he's rarely seen them to the point he get's attracted to guys.
In afghanistan too they have this weird thing where they make boys dance and put on make up..forgot the name but there's a doc recently made on it.

I sometimes joke with my saudi uni friends that they gotta go gym so they don't get raped in saudi:drakelaugh:
I asked one of my saudi friends what they do if they wanna get married but aren't allowed to see her. He deadass said we look at how pretty her brother is and estimate how she'd be. Wallahi I was :dead::dead:

Where are you in school? Kuala Lumpur

Keep 1000ft away from any Saudis. They bring zero value to you as a Somali.

Also imo going to either extreme by seperating all men and women or extreme freemixing can lead to homosexuality. Cause is its either the guy has been around women for too much or he's rarely seen them to the point he get's attracted to guys.
In afghanistan too they have this weird thing where they make boys dance and put on make up..forgot the name but there's a doc recently made on it.
I don't know where they get it from. the companions of the Prophet (SAW) used to dress and behave in a modest manner and acted in accordance to islam around the opp sex, they didn't completely cut each other off and segregate. and the practice you're looking for is called bacha bazi.

Where are you in school? Kuala Lumpur

Keep 1000ft away from any Saudis. They bring zero value to you as a Somali.
Lmao There's many on scholarship here in my city in Ontario. About the no value, your absolutely right all they do is just copy assignments and cheat their way thru school. I've been tryna avoid but the guy repeated the year before and he knows the tips/tricks on how to get by courses as in past exams and questions to do.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Saudis are the dumbest people on earth, I hate Somalis who booty clap for those onion smelling, garlic breath, sexually frustrated inbred hairy beasts.

I hate Arabs but I despise Saudis. I've watched a documentary in class once on how they treat non Arab labor workers. You will lose all hope in humanity Wallahi. Disgusting sand monkeys.

I don't like Arabs generally but the religious kind are always good. That being said I still wouldn't want to hang around them lol.

Saudis are weird though, they are either great or extremely bad. No in between lmao.

Lmao There's many on scholarship here in my city in Ontario. About the no value, your absolutely right all they do is just copy assignments and cheat their way thru school. I've been tryna avoid but the guy repeated the year before and he knows the tips/tricks on how to get by courses as in past exams and questions to do.

Absolutely. The Saudi students are very dumb and lazy. They pay people to do their assignments but when it comes time to writing the exams they all fail and the govt sends them back home. I have never seen such useless dumb students in my life.

Dude, you are Canadian.

Stay away from Saudis. These guys 90% of Saudi are broke, but they are breed entitlement.
Somalis are lazy enough, and if you add them to group of Saudis; they will paralyze a Somali.

Absolutely. The Saudi students are very dumb and lazy. They pay people to do their assignments but when it comes time to writing the exams they all fail and the govt sends them back home. I have never seen such useless dumb students in my life.

They are not here to study. Those students come to party. They are not stupid, just rich little shits lol.

They are not here to study. Those students come to party. They are not stupid, just rich little shits lol.
I doubt you know any. They're commoners that got lucky enough to study abroad. They barely know high school math and with their broken English it's crippling them

Have you seen them in Vancouver?

They behave like FobFaraax with Cash.

Saudis get very nervous and shy around affluent and educated Somalis.

"laaayak Broootherrr wherrrr u get Cash or Caaayaash?"

I doubt you know any. They're commoners that got lucky enough to study abroad. They barely know high school math and with their broken English it's crippling them

I know a couple but I haven't had them in my classes before. Your probably right. I remember my uncle telling me that they are incredible underachievers when compared to their female counterparts. The few I have met are split between the very religious accomplished kind and the rich little shit.

Dude, you are Canadian.

Stay away from Saudis. These guys 90% of Saudi are broke, but they are breed entitlement.
Somalis are lazy enough, and if you add them to group of Saudis; they will paralyze a Somali.
Yea your right I should. I've noticed this and been avoiding some. But its good to keep them in good terms in case they buy an exam and share it like they did last year. You seem to know alot about them. Where did you get to see them?

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
La hawla:drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh::deadosama:

Look at these neefs. The even line up and wait their turn like it's some big honour. Like their actually shaking hands with the real king. :drakekidding:

Yea your right I should. I've noticed this and been avoiding some. But its good to keep them in good terms in case they buy an exam and share it like they did last year. You seem to know alot about them. Where did you get to see them?

Where did you get to see them? What are they an endangered species.

Jokes aside, I met many in Vancouver and Kuala Lumpur.

What upsets me is that i'm noticing many Somalis are giving Saudis a free pass in Somali
industries.

La hawla:drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh::deadosama:

Look at these neefs. The even line up and wait their turn like it's some big honour. Like their actually shaking hands with the real king. :drakekidding:

Somalia Faces Asia it doesn't face Saudi Arabia. I don't know why 28million people are the only market to many Somali businessmen.

This recent ban on livestock sent shockwaves throughout Somali businsss models

Where did you get to see them? What are they an endangered species.

Jokes aside, I met many in Vancouver and Kuala Lumpur.

What upsets me is that i'm noticing many Somalis are giving Saudis a free pass in Somali
industries.
They take our raw products:
process, package and export it to the rest of the world at a higher profit. Frankincense is now becoming harder to get in Somalia. It's oil is very valuable but the gulf buys it from us process it and export to the rest of the world.
Camel milk is also becoming very popular around the world and is expected to have higher demand in the coming years. We should take advantage of our industries fully.
There's a guy called fardoole doing that now. He left his job as a canadian engineer to sell camel milk to SL , imagine if we invested for global

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP

:mjlol::damn::deadosama::deadpeter:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending