Maya Jama makes documentary about her dead beat, criminal Somali father!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Damn! Why's everybody hating on Stormzy? He's actually good looking and a nice guy compared to the other losers she could be dating.
She should be dating my British rapper bae Riz Ahmed. Stormzy doesn't look good.

Riz is also an actor, he's currently in star wars movies, so he got that schmoneeeeeey! :feedme:

You seem pressed. Keep seething woman hater!

You of all people shouldn't speak about intelligence baastounit. Stop it five!
How are you going to write about intelligence when your replies with nonsense like the above ?.the difference between you and me is that I critique ideas whereas you focus on outdoing cyber personalities .

She should be dating my British rapper bae Riz Ahmed. Stormzy doesn't look good.

Riz is also an actor, he's currently in star wars movies, so he got that schmoneeeeeey! :feedme:
EW WTF? no ....no pakis sis. that beautiful face will have acid thrown at it.or worse, honour killing for replying to some next mans DM

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
Damn! Why's everybody hating on Stormzy? He's actually good looking and a nice guy compared to the other madows in the industry she could be dating.

See the lightskin girls used to cuss me
Now the lightskin girls, they love me
Word to J Hus, man are ugly
But this rap ting's sick, man, trust me

:siilaanyosmile:

Gibiin-Udug

Yoooo I love Riz Ahmed! four lions was great, I can't wait to watch rogue one as well!
I can watch his interviews all day, he got that raspy voice with British accent. And he's Muslim.

giphy.gif

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP

He's timojilac, no ones checking for timojilacs. Only timojilac I'd go for is Zayn Malik.

:faysalwtf:

sis......hes straight midnight. MIDNIGHT
His dark, but it suits him and his features aren't even that bad, plus he's got money.

Last edited:

Bohol

VIP
@Duke of Harshaw why are you insulting your fellow
isaaq girl lmaoooo she's ur cousin

Why should I collect the L of someone I don't even share y haplogroup dna with. Most
Garxajis (HY & Cidagale) are haplogroup T while Habar Awal are majority E1b1b1, we
don't share the same haplogroup y dna at all. So as a educated "athiest" girl you should
not believe in fairytales. Viva science.

Gibiin-Udug

His timojilac, no ones checking for timojilacs. Only timojilac I'd go for is Zayn Malik.

His dark, but it suits him and his features aren't even that bad, plus he's got money.
Don't make me bombard you with Riz videos, :whew:

Zayn is dumb. Too whitewashed.

Riz :feedme:

Gibiin-Udug

Why should I collect the L of someone I don't even share y haplogroup dna with. Most Garxajis (HY & Cidagale) are haplogroup
T
while Habar Awal are majority E1b1b1. So as a educated "athiest" girl you should not believe in fairytales. Viva science.
Wait so you're telling me isaaqs are not even related? :faysalwtf::mugshotman:

waraabe

Your superior
Why should I collect the L of someone I don't even share y haplogroup dna with. Most
Garxajis (HY & Cidagale) are haplogroup T while Habar Awal are majority E1b1b1, we
don't share the same haplogroup y dna at all. So as a educated "athiest" girl you should
not believe in fairytales. Viva science.

God damn right we don't share anything

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts