Maxaas update

1693871129730.png

1693871153688.png

1693871168695.png

HG are weak. Both in Galmudug and Benaadir we bully them. They only talk big online 🤣

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Why are you lying mate? Oodwayne is massive and although some saleebaan moved there the vast majority of its inhabitants are Forculus forget Murusade. Only part of Daynille that isn’t Murusade majority/owned is Garasbaaley (which will be its own district soon) where the legal landowners are Daud and Caligaaf.

Before talking about Murusade loosing Daynille what makes you think you won’t loose Wardhiigley and Hodan? Everyone in Xamar knows Wardhiigley outside Xamar jadiid is Murusade majority and it’s only because of Xaqdaro and Sacad having nothing else because Cayr xooged Hodan from them that a Sacad women is Gudomiye. Murusade live from Barmuuda to Dhabka to Km4 in Hodan and own many of the hotels there. HG share everything they have in Xamar with Murusade but Murusade have Daynille exclusively which you can never change
Oodweyne waa Saleebaan majority easily. They must have 80k+ there. Recently been getting papers for the gov land they live on which numbers around 8k boos’. Haanta dheer waaba exclusively Cayr 😂, competition between yabardhowrkace ayaanle and babamshe. Murusade are a distant third in Xamar for a reason.

Cayr live in yaaqshid these days sxb. We’ve expanded massively in the north lol. Howlwadaag waa lagu ixtimaaraa Murusade laakiin it would be another Warta Nabada if we were not nicer to these guys.

I love how @stepaside pretends being allowed to return to their lands after they got rid of their nabadoons and sued for peace with hg to be allowed back in to their homes is some achievement.

View attachment 291750 the top part is duduble btw. Duduble si isbaheysi noqotay laf ka mid Habargidir ayadii ayaana kaa weyn Murusade Audubilah, im tired 😂

War just respect ur bigger bros (not in age but strength) @Step a side we are gonna treat you well in Galmudug

Duduble ha isku soo dhisin. They tried burning some tuulos in the past and their Ugaas was killed by Abakar before being thrown into a Well. Cayrow Ceelbuur waxaa lagu joogaa Sabarka Murusade iyo Siilka ilma Gidir. Ka joog kibirka waa lagu kufaa.

1693871386652.png

Habargidir "Waaaa waaa why arent you stopping Murusade"

1693871418404.png

Habargidir complained about Murusade then the US told you "you all been disarmed stop crying Habar Gaajo"🤣

bidenkulaha

GalYare

Duduble ha isku soo dhisin. They tried burning some tuulos in the past and their Ugaas was killed by Abakar before being thrown into a Well. Cayrow Ceelbuur waxaa lagu joogaa Sabarka Murusade iyo Siilka ilma Gidir. Ka joog kibirka waa lagu kufaa.
Duduble waa adheerkay and he is more laandheere than y’all with all that land. Bal iska celi, maxaa aniga iga dhexgaliyay. I was only comparing the land you have which is not gonna be worrying anyone 😂

HG is the biggest clan in Xamar after Madow who are the biggest and the stongest and richest clan we know without Amisom HG will take over villada, the port and the airport 🤣🤣

I used to wonder why this guy looks like minister Ahmed fiqi till i found out his mother is HG he is Xagaleey(maxaas)

bidenkulaha

GalYare
HG is the biggest clan in Xamar after Madow who are the biggest and the stongest and richest clan we know without Amisom HG will take over villada, the port and the airport 🤣🤣

I used to wonder why this guy looks like minister Ahmed fiqi till i found out his mother is HG he is Xagaleey(maxaas)

This thread got derailed but it’s interesting HSM wants another chat with Jeyte and XL. has he given y’all a better offer yet 😂

Duduble waa adheerkay and he is more laandheere than y’all with all that land. Bal iska celi, maxaa aniga iga dhexgaliyay. I was only comparing the land you have which is not gonna be worrying anyone 😂

Siciid Abakar power Nigga. You should be worried they have Aano Qabiil going on with you right now. Murusade live in several regions and districts im not debating you about your Dusty Mars Land called Galmudug. You are a Pussywhole with Murusade Cuqdad whereas i only defend my Tol from your lies and the Rastafarians.

1693871770395.png

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Siciid Abakar power Nigga. You should be worried they have Aano Qabiil going on with you right now. Murusade live in several regions and districts im not debating you about your Dusty Mars Land called Galmudug. You are a Pussywhole with Murusade Cuqdad whereas i only defend my Tol from your lies and the Rastafarians.

View attachment 291808
I xog’d warxoolo off you. Bal intaas so celso. I noticed how you accepted this last week when Cayr made a quick detour there to help y’all out of siege in Wabxo.

Ceelbuur waan ba isla leenahay. Maxaaba meesha yaal hadiiba ceelbuurka dan la sheegaa Cayr iyo duduble Kaaba dhul badanyahay degmadaas

100ka guriga ku yaal baan isku heysanaa 😂

I xog’d warxoolo off you. Bal intaas so celso. I noticed how you accepted this last week when Cayr made a quick detour there to help y’all out of siege in Wabxo.

Ceelbuur waan ba isla leenahay. Maxaaba meesha yaal hadiiba ceelbuurka dan la sheegaa Cayr iyo duduble Kaaba dhul badanyahay degmadaas

100ka guriga ku yaal baan isku heysanaa 😂
War I alive with you in Galkacyo and Hobyo and make up the 3rd largest clan there. I am larger than you. Ceelbuur is completely HG free..

IMG_3397.png

bidenkulaha

GalYare
War I alive with you in Galkacyo and Hobyo and make up the 3rd largest clan there. I am larger than you. Ceelbuur is completely HG free..

View attachment 291809
sxb show me your borders with us. Meel aad marti ku tahay ba rabi.

I showed you the little corner budbud-Cosweyne-Galhareeri-Wabxo-Ceelbuur u live in. (Calool duduble, Cayr, saruur, Waceysle)

I just wanna see in km’s ur land. Just do me a favour and I’ll give u a proper response to the next thing you say

Why are you lying mate? Oodwayne is massive and although some saleebaan moved there the vast majority of its inhabitants are Forculus forget Murusade. Only part of Daynille that isn’t Murusade majority/owned is Garasbaaley (which will be its own district soon) where the legal landowners are Daud and Caligaaf.

Before talking about Murusade loosing Daynille what makes you think you won’t loose Wardhiigley and Hodan? Everyone in Xamar knows Wardhiigley outside Xamar jadiid is Murusade majority and it’s only because of Xaqdaro and Sacad having nothing else because Cayr xooged Hodan from them that a Sacad women is Gudomiye. Murusade live from Barmuuda to Dhabka to Blacksea to Km4 in Hodan and own many of the hotels there. HG share everything they have in Xamar with Murusade but Murusade have Daynille exclusively which you can never change
When did Wardhigley become Murusade majority? @Stepaside I'm out of the loop.
HG we live exclusively in Bur indi, geel gacel and Barhada at least we used. Lol
Xamar Jadid is like the newer part (post 1980s).

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
Oodweyne waa Saleebaan majority easily. They must have 80k+ there. Recently been getting papers for the gov land they live on which numbers around 8k boos’. Haanta dheer waaba exclusively Cayr 😂, competition between yabardhowrkace ayaanle and babamshe. Murusade are a distant third in Xamar for a reason.

Cayr live in yaaqshid these days sxb. We’ve expanded massively in the north lol. Howlwadaag waa lagu ixtimaaraa Murusade laakiin it would be another Warta Nabada if we were not nicer to these guys.

I love how @stepaside pretends being allowed to return to their lands after they got rid of their nabadoons and sued for peace with hg to be allowed back in to their homes is some achievement.
Sxb you can’t lie to me about land I know. Oodwayne is my abtis goof. I can personally name you 10 landowners with multiple story villas all over the place and they’re all Daguuro Maxamed. I know one Wacaysle family living there who complain about living in a sea of Murusade lol. Hell even my mum owns land there. Oodwayne is massive and it is definitely not saleeban majority.

I know Cayr live in Yaaqshid specifically around Towfiiq, met a couple families during my time there and they’ve married into my family. Goes without saying it’s majority Harti tho, same way Daynille is majority Murusade.

Latest posts