Maxaas Mcawisleey oo weerar ku qaadey mooryaantii Xamar laga keenay kkkk

Mooryaanta dhexdooda aa qaad isku heestey oo qoryo isku hayay nin meesha marayay ay ku dhacdey. Sadex aa laga dilay 5 waa laga qafaashey.

Marti waan magan galinaa ilaa ay kibraan saraakiishoodii oo Xerada itoobiya ee banaanka magaalada ku carartey 🤣🤣

1 nin ay dileen 10 ayaa laga laayay ilaa hada 🤣🤣

The killer who killed the miskiin Xawadle Shacab waa murursade Jacfar soldiers, ileen murusade waa marti isla weyn kibirey.

The killer who killed the miskiin Xawadle Shacab waa murursade Jacfar soldiers, ileen murusade waa marti isla weyn kibirey.

A meeting between Jeyte and Isxambaar was cancelled today we may see the photos tomorrow watchout but today its like wajigiina iga qariya or maybe they r scared for their security🤣🤣

Maxaas DC muumin Eelay who is pro Dabageed became against them bc Jeyte is responsible for Hassan Sh so Hirshabelle is looking for opportunity to make it difficult for him.

The guy's clan was not revealed yet he has been arrested and will be executed but if he becomes Isxambaar watchout the massacre that will take place in Goobo

Ali Bin Abii daalib is Somaliwayn not isxambaar but we have Isxambaarka Jacfar who were planning igu sawir between goobo and Maxaas with our Macawisley it will be one way ticket 🤣🤣

Last edited:
A meeting between Jeyte and Isxambaar was cancelled today we may see the photos tomorrow watchout but today its like wajigiina iga qariya or maybe they r scared for their security🤣🤣

Maxaas DC muumin Eelay who is pro Dabageed became against them bc Jeyte aa responsible for Hassan Sh so Hirshabelle is looking for opportunity to make it difficult for him.

The guy's clan was not revealed yet he has been arrested and will be executed but if he becomes Isxambaar watchout the massacre that will take place in Goobo

Ali Bin Abii daalib is Somaliwayn not isxambaar but we have Isxambaarka Jacfar who were planning igu sawir between goobo and Maxaas with our Macawisley it will be one way ticket 🤣🤣

Ustaadow %100 the killer should be executed whether he is isxambaar, abgaal or even HG, Alcaynu bilcayn.

And also why isn't the isxambaar not going to Ceelbuur, I'm hearing that Xawadle army already left for Wabxo, it's stupid for isxambaar to wait for another 3 months for HGs and HSM to continue the Alshabaab war, our number 1 priority is to remove laftagareen and QQ, and after that we will continue our war against Alshabaab.

Reer isxambaar should either start their war on Alshabaab or just go back to Dayniile instead of killing their Xawadle local hosts in Maxaas.

:russ:
1696143896992.png

Ustaadow %100 the killer should be executed whether he is isxambaar, abgaal or even HG, Alcaynu bilcayn.

And also why isn't the isxambaar not going to Ceelbuur, I'm hearing that Xawadle army already left for Wabxo, it's stupid for isxambaar to wait for another 3 months for HGs and HSM to continue the Alshabaab war, our number 1 priority is to remove laftagareen and QQ, and after that we will continue our war against Alshabaab.

Reer isxambaar should either start their war on Alshabaab or just go back to Dayniile instead of killing their Xawadle local hosts in Maxaas.

:russ:
View attachment 296537
Jacfar and Geylac were staying with Jeyte when the fight took place and right now they r with him can't go on their own that's tabartooda wallahi billah i dont wanna hear "badbaado qaran killed in Maxaas" but if the guy becomes isxambaar they need to go. He is not HG or Abgaal but i heard between Murusade and another clan i won't disclose it now.

No the wabxo videos of Hawadle are old its before they moved to waceysle front but they were planning now igu sawir between goobo and wabxo. the cancelled meeting was about it they know they cant go there now 🤣🤣

This is Goobo
Screenshot_20231001-084036.jpg

And this Hareeri Madoobe the border with budbud.. wax nin ah kumaba harin magaalooyinka these isxamnaaris markeey front imaadaan ay noo tahay.
Screenshot_20231001-085203.jpg

Last edited:
Mahadale the Asal Reer Hiiraan 3&9 representative confirms the situation was resolved, all news of disarming or revenge killing was fake news as usual.

Brother I can’t talk about kismaayo because I control it today and it’s peaceful flourishing city with no moryaan alhamdlilah
Kismaayo is a town not a city. You don’t control anything outside of it and that’s because KDF brought you there. My relative Xiireey Qaasim Weheliye was Gudoomiyaha Gobolka Jubada Hoose & Gudoomiyaha Gobolka Banaadir from 1960-1969 when Somalia was actually civilised.