Massive explosions and gunmen storm Hotel Hayat Mogadishu hotel raided!

Disaster awaiting - Imagine AS oo gudaha u gasha this tower once it's complete!!.

Mall, apartments, restaurants and hotel
1661036872809.png

Calaami

Garaadka Guud ee Beesha Calaamka
Man, advise him to stay away from hotels frequented by government officials. Does he work for the Government? A close buddy of mines mom aun got killed in the attack of hotel Afrik. It was her second day back after 30 plus years.
When I visited Xamar I stayed in a rafaad hotel for safety. Sadly the nice looking ones are almost always the targets.

Aun to the innocent civilians .
Hsm should say f*ck this "somali heshiis ah "
And start purging fahad and farmajo remnants.
Filish ,qaroole , xijaar , ali jiiko must all be removed asap add bixi ,general odawa and nisa head mahad to the list too , man disappointed me runti .

Not suprised of all the hateful creatures celebrating this attack and blaming the native muqdashaawis who dont have the luxury of choosing its preferred security head and governor smh

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Aun to the innocent civilians .
Hsm should say f*ck this "somali heshiis ah "
And start purging fahad and farmajo remnants.
Filish ,qaroole , xijaar , ali jiiko must all be removed asap add bixi ,general odawa and nisa head mahad to the list too , man disappointed me runti .
Very disappointing. We haven’t even had HSM speak on this. I was expecting a change from the Farmaajo era where the President pretended nothing happened. Part of leadership is responding to bad news. This bunker mentality is unforgivable. Where’s the PM on this too? The whole government is missing.

We have virtually no change in Banadir administration, security, military, no reforms, no consequences for the crimes of the past administration.

It’s time Beelaha had a meeting with HSM and set a timeframe for change. He can’t avoid difficult decisions in hopes of ‘heshiish’. Somalis only understand xoog.

Very disappointing. We haven’t even had HSM speak on this. I was expecting a change from the Farmaajo era where the President pretended nothing happened. Part of leadership is responding to bad news. This bunker mentality is unforgivable. Where’s the PM on this too? The whole government is missing.

We have virtually no change in Banadir administration, security, military, no reforms, no consequences for the crimes of the past administration.

It’s time Beelaha had a meeting with HSM and set a timeframe for change. He can’t avoid difficult decisions in hopes of ‘heshiish’. Somalis only understand xoog.

Realist shit ever wrote . We need to apply pressure to this government to make swift changes .

Trending

Latest posts