(MASKIINADA is actually blind) young xaliimo begs DABCASAR to help relocate her child taken away by her Honduran nin who she met on Muzmatch.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Update;

Evidently the maskiinada is missing one of her 6 senses. She’s blind.

It also appears that she’s institutionalized with some sort of a mental illness. Her explanation is confusing. I can’t follow what she’s saying.

Secondly, it appears that her family let go of her after she wouldn’t listen.
Now she has turned to a certified lunatic himself, Adeero Dabz.

That kid is gone. No paper trail to follow. Dude was illegal.

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Mashallah CHEAB AND CLEAN

Dude ran away with the kid. No freaking way of finding Jose from the masses.

Now compare this to if she had married an Adeero like me. If I had done this to her she could’ve easily traced me through my qabiil lineage. I would’ve been shamed by elders. I would’ve regained sanity and would’ve given her back the kids.

Why do these families think Dabcasar can help them. She claims they have her locked up. I don’t know if it’s a mental facility or what…. But what can Dabcasar do?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Why is Dabacasar single? Hiv?

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Why do these families think Dabcasar can help them. She claims they have her locked up. I don’t know if it’s a mental facility or what…. But what can Dabcasar do?
Dabcasar’s a national superhero lol. He’s always there for his somali americans.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
because he hasn’t met you yet.

1633303664832.png

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
He can help people find each other. He’s good for that I once saw him find a Somali girl who was missing in Pakistan. But when it comes to child custody, he has no jurisdiction

1633304449095.png

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
He can help people find each other. He’s good for that I once saw him find a Somali girl who was missing in Pakistan. But when it comes to child custody, he has no jurisdiction

One thing you guys are not aware about the notorious Dabcasar is that even when he is helping these ladies he drifts away to other self serving matters. He is a loose cannon

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Poor mother I hope she reunites her baby

How? Where?

The man ain’t Somali. He has no Qabiil we can pursue. He is an illegal alien from the Banana Republic of Hondura.

Haye @Vanessa go to Honduras and become a Geeljire national heroine. Go find Hugo Camille Abdishakur Dos Santos. That’s the name of the kid.

Dan Saar is actually one of the most powerful Somalis out there. If he can’t find the kid no one can