mashallah somalis are embracing multiculturalism

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyberborg

My heart is in Dhoqoshay

islamic multiculturalism only, not western multiculturalism, muslims from all cultures and backgrounds living together and marrying one another is my dream, my kids will go to school with malaysian and congolese and russian and arab and white and latino muslim kids inshallah

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
This site might have corrupted me after all

Because I heard "most multicultural city in East Africa" and started cackling like a mad man

How is that going to happen when we border nations that are made up of dozens of different ethnic groups, and when ours only comprises of one?
:faysalwtf:This is worse than when they say Mog is the safe. They won't stop lying to our faces.

:mjlol: Unless the different Somali clans are different ethnicities.

This site might have corrupted me after all

Because I heard "most multicultural city in East Africa" and started cackling like a mad man

they're extremely xenophobic I'm afraid they would call op a "cuck" for being a tolerant human being. It's so bad they're taking pages right out of the white nationalist book z3zrULC

Multiculturalism is a suicide for the local values and traditions we can't allow that especially at times like this when we are at a bottom low.

Multiculturalism is a suicide for the local values and traditions we can't allow that especially at times like this when we are at a bottom low.
Exactly. Multiculturalism is a failed system. Local values come under attack when new members of people with staunchly different cultures arrive. I doubt that arabs,pakis and Malaysians will integrate into Somali society. They will most likely create their own ghettos, just like what immigrants do in the west...

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
Exactly. Multiculturalism is a failed system. Local values come under attack when new members of people with staunchly different cultures arrive. I doubt that arabs,pakis and Malaysians will integrate into Somali society. They will most likely create their own ghettos, just like what immigrants do in the west...
"Sent from my iPhone in England"

:pachah1: No one bothered to bring up the fact that our government is elected using a formula that facilitates and encourages sectarianism.

"Sent from my iPhone in England"
"Born in the west". Additionally, Integrating is key. What I don't understand, is the immigrants who berate and curse the country they admitted to, because they dislike the laws and culture. The border is that way. :drakelaugh:

We need to accept non-muslim immigrants too.
We should import people from other poor countries such as CAR and Sierra Leone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending