MARRIAGES WITH KHALEEJI MEN DONT LAST DONT FALL FOR THEM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen 5 cases where a Somali girl got married to gulf men. All ended in divorce. I heard of one story where the man driving droceythe woman insane. All the kids where taken by Emirati authorities. I also know a case where a Saudi guy married a beautiful Somali girl:banderas:. Wallahi I think he only married her because she was a stunner. He got married to her secretly against the kingdom rules. The marriage lasted for 10 months :mjlol: .
Has anyone here seen a successful Somali khaleeji marriage? :cosbyhmm: Cause I don't think they exist.

I saw couples and they are still together first one was beautiful woman who divorced one issaq, 2 warsangali men and left her kids to them at age 45 married to Emirati man and till today they are together (she is 85 old)
Second, also other light skin warsangali woman who married Emirati who held senior police, he took loan from bank to help all of her family to migrate (married more than 25 years)
3) dhulbahante girl married to guy from al mahri tribe in UAE (mehr tribe existed in Somalia, Yemen, Saudi, Oman, UAE) al mahri are called in Somalia "Arab Salam

These men are notorious for domestic abuse and their absolute disregard to women's rights. They will lock you up in an ivory tower where you will breed for him. And if he is bored of you he will simply trade you in for another. These barbaric men only know sex that's it love is not hardwired into their genes. They can only go as far as to seek satisfaction but the bulb blows as soon as he is done.

That's true and correct but they treated their wives very well, never hit or physically abused them. They just cheat on them. He will put you on gold cage provide you with all luxuries but he will cheat on you.

Netero

Kim Jong Fun
That's true and correct but they treated their wives very well, never hit or physically abused them. They just cheat on them. He will put you on gold cage provide you with all luxuries but he will cheat on you.
Damn. If Canuck is speaking this way about Arab men, they must be true animals.
:faysalwtf:

I don't know much about khaleejis isn't that dubai?

Family member married a Syrian. Made us all fall in love with Syria. Such kind hearted well mannered people.

VixR

Veritas
These new kids on the block trying to make a name. Someone posted my original playbook somewhere. I bet you it was @VixR when I was grooming her to be the next big time troll but obviously failed. It wasn't my fault you didn't live up to your potential naaya.:birdman:
Waryahe I wasn't groomed for nothing, and I may have made a bad troll in my early attempt, but I've been recently called a meme, word to @Mohamud, so that could be a step in that direction :patrice:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
These new kids on the block trying to make a name. Someone posted my original playbook somewhere. I bet you it was @VixR when I was grooming her to be the next big time troll but obviously failed. It wasn't my fault you didn't live up to your potential naaya.:birdman:

She put her plans in her user title and has too many moments where genuine responses come through

Troll game ain't for her :wow:

I know of one half Somali half German girl that married a Emirati man and they have good marriage and nice life. But Somalis marrying Khaleejis is extremely rare. Somalis and Khaleejis just don't mix. I read in an article that said in 2016, Saudi men married many Filipino, Indonesian, Ethiopian, Eritrean, Sudanese, Indian, Moroccan women - but not one single Somali woman. I think it's a good thing though.

Marriage to a Khaleeji man? Where they do that at? Nagtaa inkaarta ku dacdhay yaa waaye? Ilahi cawimaad ha siiyo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts