MARRIAGES WITH KHALEEJI MEN DONT LAST DONT FALL FOR THEM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohhh shit I think it's about that time again:siilaanyolaugh:
20170225_123713.png

they can refer to us as whatever but for a slur to be hurtful it has to make sense.

i take more offence to being called a pirate than a sandnigger
Lmao, we're perceived as Black and our country is majority desert, keep using that term if you want but it's rich coming from you. Pot and kettle.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Lmao, we're perceived as Black and our country is majority desert, keep using that term if you want but it's rich coming from you. Pot and kettle.
Well technically Somalia is mostly semi-desert, aka hot dry ground with patches of scrubs and grass littered around the place.
Save for a few regions I don't think we have any large or substantial deserts.

somalia is not even close to being half desert:draketf:
and i do know that we are black but that doesn't mean I'm offended by the term . as i said, a slur has to have meaning behind it for it to be hurtful. i doubt cadaans give a shit when they are called cracker or honkey cos shit don't make any sense

somalia is not even close to being half desert:draketf:
and i do know that we are black but that doesn't mean I'm offended by the term . as i said, a slur has to have meaning behind it for it to be hurtful. i doubt cadaans give a shit when they are called cracker or honkey cos shit don't make any sense
Lmaooo desert or not our country is mostly sand, it's not that deep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending