Mandela Effect

This thread is for discuss the Mandela Effect.

Prior to the alterations that came due to the Mandela Effect:

-The book series was called "The Bernstein Bears". Never "Berenstain". Maybe "Berenstein".

-Latin America was positioned differently:

7FFC1AEF-E94B-410D-85FB-F2AF8922AE46.jpeg

(it was A prior to the Mandela Effect- they will never fool me, I remember)

-Verses of the Bible were different. There was a famous verse in the king james version that used the word "wineskins". this changed to "bottles". there was a famous verse "the lion shall lay with the lamb". this changed to "the lion shall lay with the wolf".

Very many people do not talk about this. It is not commonly known and many are taught a false version that the Mandela Effect is only false memory. However, certain things were indeed altered. People are welcome to provide more examples. It bothers me how this isn't more well-known.

there are many other examples but I only listed some I know about and am certain of

the propaganda is that the Mandela Effect is collective false memory. in fact, many instances are real- some aspect of something really changed in a mysterious way. some say it is due to CERN. I have heard it claimed that it is collective false memory- how can millions of strangers independently develop the same false memories?

58 Mandela Effects That Will Make You Question Everything​

"Dolly had braces. Pikachu had a black tipped tail. It was mirror mirror on the wall, who is the fairest of them all not whatever BS they're trying to scrub it with now. It was Berenstein Bears. It was Chik-Fil-A. They f***ed with the Bible for f***s sake. The list goes on and on."

all of these are real cases, all of these really changed^

Garaad diinle

 
"Dolly had braces. Pikachu had a black tipped tail. It was mirror mirror on the wall, who is the fairest of them all not whatever BS they're trying to scrub it with now. It was Berenstein Bears. It was Chik-Fil-A. They f***ed with the Bible for f***s sake. The list goes on and on."

all of these are real cases, all of these really changed^
Are you into conspiracy theories by any chance?

-The book series was called "The Bernstein Bears". Never "Berenstain". Maybe "Berenstein".

View attachment 248572

-Verses of the Bible were different. There was a famous verse in the king james version that used the word "wineskins". this changed to "bottles". there was a famous verse "the lion shall lay with the lamb". this changed to "the lion shall lay with the wolf".

Very many people do not talk about this. It is not commonly known and many are taught a false version that the Mandela Effect is only false memory. However, certain things were indeed altered. People are welcome to provide more examples. It bothers me how this isn't more well-known.

there are many other examples but I only listed some I know about and am certain of
Mandela effect is just confabulations and not a real conspiracy theory. It was a thing way back in 2014 but it kind of died out after Shazaam 90s movie debacle.

View attachment 248572

Saaxib it’s ur brain playing tricks on u. There is no such thing as mendala effect is just ur brain

You believe in the multiverse?

To my understanding... according to multiverse theory.... in another universe I am a kaffir... and then in another universe I'm a white person... and then if I almost get hit by a car... in another universe the car hits me...

and then atheist kaffirs believe in all this fairy tale but laugh at Muslims for believing in the night journey....

no, I don't believe in the multiverse. I mean I guess you can if you want to, I don't think there's any solid proof that this theory is false... but I think there is zero basis for thinking it's real. I think it's a hoax.

As far as Mandela Effect, I have no idea how things changed. When I was a kid, I was a big believer in the Bible. Then I found out some of the verses had supposedly changed due to the Mandela effect. I used to have some old copies of the Bible and I looked and even these old copies of the Bible had changed. This is one reason I don't believe in the Bible. It is eerie. Wallahi there are verses in the Bible that changed in accordance with the Mandela effect. I thought the Bible was the kalaam of Allah when I was a kid. I know for a fact that the Bible changed.

How all this happened I have no idea. But no way do I believe in multiverse. I guess it could be real, though. Maybe. I personally don't think it's real, though.

To my understanding... according to multiverse theory.... in another universe I am a kaffir... and then in another universe I'm a white person... and then if I almost get hit by a car... in another universe the car hits me...

and then atheist kaffirs believe in all this fairy tale but laugh at Muslims for believing in the night journey....

no, I don't believe in the multiverse. I mean I guess you can if you want to, I don't think there's any solid proof that this theory is false... but I think there is zero basis for thinking it's real. I think it's a hoax.

As far as Mandela Effect, I have no idea how things changed. When I was a kid, I was a big believer in the Bible. Then I found out some of the verses had supposedly changed due to the Mandela effect. I used to have some old copies of the Bible and I looked and even these old copies of the Bible had changed. This is one reason I don't believe in the Bible. It is eerie. Wallahi there are verses in the Bible that changed in accordance with the Mandela effect. I thought the Bible was the kalaam of Allah when I was a kid. I know for a fact that the Bible changed.

How all this happened I have no idea. But no way do I believe in multiverse. I guess it could be real, though. Maybe. I personally don't think it's real, though.
Wtf were you another somali Christian what's with the "I used to believe in the bible" ?

By the way I though the verse was lions laying with lambs not wolves I don't think it has changed.

But Berenstein bears I remember because I was a huge fan as a kid.

Mandala effect theory is fascinating.

Wtf were you another somali Christian what's with the "I used to believe in the bible" ?

By the way I though the verse was lions laying with lambs not wolves I don't think it has changed.

But Berenstein bears I remember because I was a huge fan as a kid.

Mandala effect theory is fascinating.

I am Latin not Somali... I am actually on a Latin forum as well but I am Muslim and so I find Muslims of another ethnicity more relateable than non-Muslims of the same ethnicity

Garaad diinle

 
mestizo... my family came from Mexico.... but I would rather discuss religion or things like conspiracy. or our region's struggle against communism (CIA backed Lula).
WHAT!!! Your not somali!!! Never suspected you brother damn. Tell me you're joking. What is a latin man doing in a somali forum. Were you born muslim or did you embrace islam? If you converted to islam how long have you been muslim? Wallahi yaab never thought i'd see a latin salafi.

WHAT!!! Your not somali!!! Never suspected you brother damn. Tell me you're joking. What is a latin man doing in a somali forum. Were you born muslim or did you embrace islam? If you converted to islam how long have you been muslim? Wallahi yaab never thought i'd see a latin salafi.

I don't really talk about it a lot because people who are against me for ideological reasons will attack me on the basis of my ethnicity (when there's a dispute, it could be easier to make that sort of appeal than to actually refute me).

Well if you notice I basically never talk about anything specifically Somali. I don't have anything to do with Somalis in real life, I think only once have I ever met a Somali. I am on a Pakistani forum but the issue is they are secular and don't have dark mode so I'm never on there. I don't actually care as to the ethnicity of the people here, I just like that there is dark mode, most of the users are Muslim, the people are not overall super liberal, some of the people here are also believers in conspiracy theories and I find some of the people relatable.

As for Salafiyyah... the first mosque I ever went to was mostly Arab and taught Salafiyyah. I see there are Salafis, Sufis and liberal types out there. Well look those three in light of the evidence. Salafiyyah is most clearly supported by the evidence from Quran and Sunnah. I believe Salafiyyah is the most scientific approach- follow the understanding of the earliest generations. Without that approach, I think we could all just make up our own version of Islam or follow made-up versions.

edit: oh also, to answer a question I missed: I became Muslim about ten years ago

Garaad diinle

 
I don't really talk about it a lot because people who are against me for ideological reasons will attack me on the basis of my ethnicity (when there's a dispute, it could be easier to make that sort of appeal than to actually refute me).

Well if you notice I basically never talk about anything specifically Somali. I don't have anything to do with Somalis in real life, I think only once have I ever met a Somali. I am on a Pakistani forum but the issue is they are secular and don't have dark mode so I'm never on there. I don't actually care as to the ethnicity of the people here, I just like that there is dark mode, most of the users are Muslim, the people are not overall super liberal, some of the people here are also believers in conspiracy theories and I find some of the people relatable.

As for Salafiyyah... the first mosque I ever went to was mostly Arab and taught Salafiyyah. I see there are Salafis, Sufis and liberal types out there. Well look those three in light of the evidence. Salafiyyah is most clearly supported by the evidence from Quran and Sunnah. I believe Salafiyyah is the most scientific approach- follow the understanding of the earliest generations. Without that approach, I think we could all just make up our own version of Islam or follow made-up versions.
Wow what an eye opener. Great to see a brother in islam. Blood is thicker than water but deen is thicker than blood we're family in islam.

Trending