Man who burned his wife & unborn child alive in Appeals Court

Jungle

VIP
Dude is complaining talking about I've been wrongly labelled a murderer and how he tried save her life. He also said that nobody has come check up on his injuries etc etc just a bunch of calaacal.

The marxuumads father reaffirms that they will not accept diyaa and only execution. A verdict is to be expected from the court of appeals in the coming days.

The judge is my Abakar relative. This guy will get shot to death inshaAllah. May Allah forgive him in the next life for his mistakes however. We are human after all

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP
this marriage seemed like recipe for disaster. The girl was single mom with 6 kids and she marrried this young guy who I doubt can provide for family of this size. This guy had no respect for her nor does his family which why they think he should get away with it. I’m very suspicious of young guys with no kids who go after women with young kids my brain goes to child molestor or something wrong with them and family just trying to get them hitched like this physcho

this marriage seemed like recipe for disaster. The girl was single mom with 6 kids and she marrried this young guy who I doubt can provide for family of this size. This guy had no respect for her nor does his family which why they think he should get away with it. I’m very suspicious of young guys with no kids who go after women with young kids my brain goes to child molestor or something wrong with them and family just trying to get them hitched like this physcho
Nope its not they are child molesters kkkkk.
Jts ten times easier to mary single mom with 6 kids. Than young virgin girl who is in her early twenties.
Imo. Also it seems the guy doesnt have good income that is why. I am in xamar u wil be shocked to see how demanding girls are over here
Also i am sure when he maried the single mom the expenses were very low unlike young single girl its too expensive

Dude is complaining talking about I've been wrongly labelled a murderer and how he tried save her life. He also said that nobody has come check up on his injuries etc etc just a bunch of calaacal.

The marxuumads father reaffirms that they will not accept diyaa and only execution. A verdict is to be expected from the court of appeals in the coming days.
Where did it happen in Somalia ?if it’s Mogadishu I would not be surprised

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP
Nope its not they are child molesters kkkkk.
Jts ten times easier to mary single mom with 6 kids. Than young virgin girl who is in her early twenties.
Imo. Also it seems the guy doesnt have good income that is why. I am in xamar u wil be shocked to see how demanding girls are over here
Also i am sure when he maried the single mom the expenses were very low unlike young single girl its too expensive
Single mom kids need food and school maybe wedding cheaper but long term bro that’s expensive. You have to treat all the kids same if dad out the picture and if he not that’s even more drama

Trending