Man utd fans come in.

Guys,
I personally think Ole Gunnar Solskjaer isn't the right manager for a club the size of Manchester United. I don't think he has the coaching ability to be successful at this club. Poch, Tuchel, were available and the board didn't act to try to get them. Instead they decided to stick with Ole. I think Antonio Conte is available at the moment and would do much much better than Ole. I think Conte would get utd close to the title if not win it. What do y'all think?

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Ole has his faults but he deserves a chance especially rn because what he has brought to our club. The players love him and that’s the most important thing. Our club used to be hella toxic under certain manager to a point where our players had groups and they didn’t fuk with each other cause one group was pro the manager and the other anti manager. We don’t have that rn. Ole like I said has problems but I’ll give him this season to fix it. We’ve got Varane and Sancho idk if we’ll get a Dm but we usually at least win a cup this season. In my opinion I don’t think he’s going anywhere any time soon as this is a project. Unless things take a left turn with him and the board he’ll be around for another 2 years minimum especially since he just signed an extension.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Warya I’m stuck on Marcus Rashford’s surgery, he’s out till October. I read the Daily Mail article today and bisinka
:jcoleno:

Warya I’m stuck on Marcus Rashford’s surgery, he’s out till October. I read the Daily Mail article today and bisinka
:jcoleno:
I'm fed up with Rashford iyo Martial. Them niggaz been at the club for the last 6 years and can't score enough goals. We need a striker who can score 25-30 goals a season. I have faith in Mason Greenwood. But the lad isn't ready yet. I believe when he gets to Rashford iyo Martial age he'll be a prolific striker.

Ole has his faults but he deserves a chance especially rn because what he has brought to our club. The players love him and that’s the most important thing. Our club used to be hella toxic under certain manager to a point where our players had groups and they didn’t fuk with each other cause one group was pro the manager and the other anti manager. We don’t have that rn. Ole like I said has problems but I’ll give him this season to fix it. We’ve got Varane and Sancho idk if we’ll get a Dm but we usually at least win a cup this season. In my opinion I don’t think he’s going anywhere any time soon as this is a project. Unless things take a left turn with him and the board he’ll be around for another 2 years minimum especially since he just signed an extension.
He better win something and definitely finish top 4. Otherwise he'll end up like Van Gaal and Mourinho.

I can't believe I said top 4. As if that's something to be proud of. A club the size of Manchester United should be challenging and winning major honours. Otherwise we've become the new Arsenal. Happy with top 4.
:birdman:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
The loss to Villarreal still hurts me. The man waited till the 100th minute to make his first sub. Geez.
What’s up with ole and not making subs. It’s like he’s allergic to it lol

Face it sxb united wasted millions and still not anywhere city or even chelsea right now.

What’s up with ole and not making subs. It’s like he’s allergic to it lol

Face it sxb united wasted millions and still not anywhere city or even chelsea right now.
A lot of utd fans believe the reason he rarely makes subs is because he doesn't trust his bench or he depends on his best 11 to do individual brilliance. Ole is a clueless coach. He's a club legend, but his coaching skills are not good enough for a club like utd. Perhaps he would be a decent coach at a mid table club or in the second tier championship football league.
In terms of money wasted, I agree with you. And we can all thank the incompetent board led by ex banker Ed Woodward who knows nothing about football and the greedy Yahuud owners the American Glazer family.

Trending