Man Missing Since Age 17 Rescued From Neighbor’s Basement Nearly 30 Years Later

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
The story doesn't make sense, why a man, a 19 years old young man couldn't just escape and go back to his family house that is 200 meters away.

Bro no way you seriously believe that this is not a movie he was not under some spell 😂
Waraa sixr is real I’ve witnessed a possessed man when I was a kid am not lying

846AAAB2-07A1-4B73-BD29-16334653750F.png

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
The story doesn't make sense, why a man, a 19 years old young man couldn't just escape and go back to his family house that is 200 meters away.

The man was probably caught by surprise attack and dragged to the neighbours basement. Locked there without adequate amount of food and water the guy definitely got physically weak and over the years mentally weak. Also sixir was done to him Subhanallah.

Straight execution after slow same type of torture for this old man. He should be left to rot for a year in a empty, dark tiny box and then executed.

Bro no way you seriously believe that this is not a movie he was not under some spell 😂
It’s not a movie and sixir is not a joke there are people who lost limbs because of it or even worse there are some who killed all of their family members coz of it.

the sixir ended the moment the police took him? The kidnapped is the one who claimed the sixir thing
No he’s still sick it will take years till he recovers from this I wish the best for him. This sixir was probably done by a close relative who hated him or his family.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
The man was probably caught by surprise attack and dragged to the neighbours basement. Locked there without adequate amount of food and water the guy definitely got physically weak and over the years mentally weak. Also sixir was done to him Subhanallah.

Straight execution after slow same type of torture for this old man. He should be left to rot for a year in a empty, dark tiny box and then executed.
The house is 200 meters away, if any violent happened in the area, his family would have knew about it.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Basra you know some spells to get and keep chicks?

Huuno i don't need to use my spell to get that done. I use psychology.

Give her the best sex and talk about landher and langhab while having sex with her. She will never leave.

As to catch her in the first place, i guess u just have LIE that u have lots of money and that she will inherit it, break the news of LIES after u marry and she has a child for u

The house is 200 meters away, if any violent happened in the area, his family would have knew about it.
Ever heard the case of Josef Fritzl? He kidnapped and raped his daughter in his own basement for decades. Violence is very much possible right under our noses.

Last edited:
Why was he kidnapped though?
One possible explanation is they had a civil war in the 90s where mass kidnappings happened.

There are still 20,000+ missing and never found till this day. Appeals from families of the missing sons/daughters and human right groups gets ignored.

The regime still feeds on that fear and continues to instrumentalize the war of the 1990s to defend its grip on power. However, the narrative of its success in maintaining stability strongly conflicts with the stories of those who were murdered or forcibly disappeared during the military’s ruthless counter-insurgency campaign — a troubled history that Algeria’s turn to political amnesty to settle the dispute has left unresolved.

Today, Algeria’s security forces routinely suspend investigations into forced disappearances. Nevertheless, the families of thousands of civilians whose fates remain unknown continue to seek justice and persistently counter the official narrative. But their struggle is challenging, as the state consistently refuses to acknowledge the magnitude of the injustice and ignores the demands of the families of the disappeared, who instead turn to the country’s civil society.

Last edited: