Malis have the strangest build, I never seen a normal one“

Natufian and proto Nilote gene mix is a hit and miss. Sometimes the combination is fantastic, other times it is a disaster of the worst qualities of both groups.

Steve Brule What GIF

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP
Nothing wrong with either of these guys. Nothing wrong with how Yusuf looks either who gets lots of hate. All these guys look like regular Somalis nothing needs to be changed. What’s funny is when reer xamar or very lighting mixed person gets promoted as ideal somali looks or standard. Stop hating on yourself everyone in world looks different. Iranian have giant noses and hairy mono brows, west African doily hair and wide nostrils, Chinese very squinty eyes and short, cadaans pale and burn under sun

Nothing wrong with either of these guys. Nothing wrong with how Yusuf looks either who gets lots of hate. All these guys look like regular Somalis nothing needs to be changed. What’s funny is when reer xamar or very lighting mixed person gets promoted as ideal somali looks or standard. Stop hating on yourself everyone in world looks different. Iranian have giant noses and hairy mono brows, west African doily hair and wide nostrils, Chinese very squinty eyes and short, cadaans pale and burn under sun
Makes it kinda weird how we are constantly going viral

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP
Muslims, black , migrants . We are very visible in west whether it’s clothes, color or religion we can’t blend in doubt we will fly under radar anytime soon especially with social media and smartphone age. Somalis always critiqued. IQ, looks, assimilation, crime list goes on just my 2 cents have the time it’s fake news

We gotta start ignoring these people. It's not even worth it to go back and forth with them. Ragebaiting is the norm on twitter. I've stopped looking at posts like this. Everyone needs to get off their phone and do something productive.

Muslims, black , migrants . We are very visible in west whether it’s clothes, color or religion we can’t blend doubt we will fly under radar anytime soon especially with social media and smartphone age. Somalis always get nicked picked. IQ, looks, assimilation, crime list goes on just my 2 cents
It can’t be just that. I don’t think I have seen Sudanese, Senegalese, Mali or Nigerian Muslims get this much negative attention.

But you are right, we will always get nit picked which is why we need to ignore petty stuff like this that takes a dig at our looks — the guy that posted the tweet did it because he knew it would elicit a negative reaction and that it did.

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP
It can’t be just that. I don’t think I have seen Sudanese, Senegalese, Mali or Nigerian Muslims get this much negative attention.

But you are right, we will always get nit picked which is why we need to ignore petty stuff like this that takes a dig at our looks — the guy that posted the tweet did it because he knew it would elicit a negative reaction and that it did.
Good point not sure why the difference. Yeah engaging in race wars and beefs online never helps

Honest question since this tweet went viral, why are some Somali guys built like this ?

I feel like it’s mandatory for us to go to the gym
I’m tired of these fucking Oromos, imagine if they actually just stayed in the jungles of southern Ethiopia eating malenga leaves
We live in their minds 24/7
Somalis should make a gc to help deflect and get these trolls banned

Good point not sure why the difference. Yeah engaging in race wars and beefs online never helps

Sudanese talk in Arabic, Malians and Senegalese in French. Nigerian muslims are usually picked on by the non-muslims but they're all Nigerians. Somalis on twitter especially the young ones write in English. That's the problem. English is a universal language. Most Africans, AA, Caribbeans, cadaans and asians of all types, speak English. You basically let those people in your business now. Even using shitty but somewhat comprehensible Somali is worth the effort.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts