(MALE) What hair products for 3A/3B curly hair?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
Try this.
81e9jMASC4L._SY355_.jpg

First clean your hair very well with shampoo you piece of shit. Then apply this conditioner. It's really important that you leave it on over night son of a . When you wake up your hair won't be Madow anymore .

My favorite multi-purpose cleaner :salute:

I like the smell of argan oil :cosbyhmm: its better than coconut and castor oil

I would recommend Almond oil which doesn't really have a smell but it's a little greaser than Argan oil

I think using artificial products like leave-in conditioners is more civilized. Those natural oils will eventually smell and f*ck up your house and clothes.

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
I think using artificial products like leave-in conditioners is more civilized. Those natural oils will eventually smell and f*ck up your house and clothes.

Natural is the way to go but don't trust these weave shops that sell hair products, all these 100% natural bs products are actually so artificial and those are the ones that smell. Natural oils aren't suppose to smell of anything, other than castor oil and maybe coconut.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
View attachment 39300

Nigga stop talking and let’s see what y’all workin wih Cuh :mjpls:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Say MASHALLAH !!!!

I’m finna teach all my black es to say MASHALLAH!!:mjswag:

I Can't say "Mashaalaah" because if i say so, i would be praying to ALLAH swt for that forehead to expand more because of the inevitable speech approach of Bidaar.

I will Inshalaaah Caafi oo hair growth for you. Amiin

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
I Can't say "Mashaalaah" because if i say so, i would be praying to ALLAH swt for that forehead to expand more because of the inevitable speech approach of Bidaar.

I will Inshalaaah Caafi oo hair growth for you. Amiin
Bro my forehead isn’t big bro.

My hairs getting kinda long now been growing it for a while now and I don't think putting water on it now is enough.

I already got a shampoo, but what can I put in my hair to style it every day to enhance my curls?
Lol how do you know the hair typing system?
Someone been watchin female hair tutorials on YouTube :sass2:

My hairs getting kinda long now been growing it for a while now and I don't think putting water on it now is enough.

I already got a shampoo, but what can I put in my hair to style it every day to enhance my curls?

Stop using shampoo if you want better curls.

Shampoo should only be used once a week. This goes for people with normal hair too. Most Shampoos take away your natural scalp oils . Shower with conditioners and you can also use a leave in conditioner if you want.

Last edited:

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
truss when my hairs short to medium its jilaac, then after a 2- 3 months it gets tangled and afrosih, what should i use to bring it down rather than growing upwards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts