Major Signs such as Dajjal will not appear any time soon

You guys need to review your eschatology. Got things backwards.

Also many of you are falling into the fallacy of thinking this era is unique. Worse calamities have happened in the past.

Imran

waddup
protect your women, and daughter, and wifes, they will be the most gullible to his powers and foolery.
The sun rising from the west is actually literally going to rise from the west as the earths rotation decreases, and the earth starts to unwind back the other way like a towel being twisted. then the sun would rise from the other side followed by two nights back to back people will awake in fear because they thought it was sunrise and yet the sun has not rose yet, what I think is that this will all take place in 50 years or so because the earth is still spinning pretty fast
but not fast enough so lets just assume somwhere under 50 years at max 100 because most of these signs have already happened

Macalin M

Out here
A king will die, the brothers will fight over the throne. The Mahdi will go to Makkah in order to not be involved. People will follow him and pledge allegiance to him.

Allah knows best, however I believe this could be soon as we know What’s happening in the gulf rn

AishaBarri

It’s not that serious
protect your women, and daughter, and wifes, they will be the most gullible to his powers and foolery.
The sun rising from the west is actually literally going to rise from the west as the earths rotation decreases, and the earth starts to unwind back the other way like a towel being twisted. then the sun would rise from the other side followed by two nights back to back people will awake in fear because they thought it was sunrise and yet the sun has not rose yet, what I think is that this will all take place in 50 years or so because the earth is still spinning pretty fast
but not fast enough so lets just assume somwhere under 50 years at max 100 because most of these signs have already happened
Idk the sun rising in the west is supposed to be right before the hour and last for 3 days. A lot is still yet to happen i.e. the major signs

Imran

waddup
Idk the sun rising in the west is supposed to be right before the hour and last for 3 days. A lot is still yet to happen i.e. the major signs

alot is still to happen, but first we must wait for the coming of the mahdi, the river of euphrates is pretty much bone dry at this point, tall towers have been built, women are becoming men and vice versa, I am waiting for the mehdi

AishaBarri

It’s not that serious
alot is still to happen, but first we must wait for the coming of the mahdi, the river of euphrates is pretty much bone dry at this point, tall towers have been built, women are becoming men and vice versa, I am waiting for the mehdi
What I am not waiting for is yajuj and majuj

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I think it is perfectly plausible that dajjal will not appear in the few years and that he will come in maybe the next hundreds of years, because we need to remember that through all of these problems and hardships mahdi has still not appeared which at this point we are in middle of the expecting stage for him to come.
definetly not hundred of years since that is still close to us its plausible if it's in the thousands since we haven't reached to that extent where the world is upside down major wars, etc Mahdi will only come when the muslim numbers are very low and ignorance prevails. These signs are appearing but not so severe that we can't find an imam to lead our prayer.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Sun rising from the west is not the first sign of the hour but among the last

Dajjal himself is the first major sign
A lot of people are shocked by this but the sun is the first sign as I stated it with authentic has it narration and Allah knows best either way no major Sign will come anytime soon since there are people that pray their salah and know what islam is

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
A lot of people are shocked by this but the sun is the first sign as I stated it with authentic has it narration and Allah knows best either way no major Sign will come anytime soon since there are people that pray their salah and know what islam is
Once the sun comes from the west, there is no more tawbah. It is the last of the 10 signs

All scholars agree Dajjal is the 1st of 10 major signs :yacadiim:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Dajjal will break the world and cripple the Ummah until Isa pbuh comes. After that a small Muslim population will remain
nah the number of muslim during dajjal will be low because remember one of the minor signs before the major signs is knowledge being very low and ignorance prevail, islam would be mostly disorted before dajjal even arrives.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
View attachment 116261

You are wrong..i stopped reading from the first sentence ..who told you that the first sign sun coming out from west :):):):)???

First of all scholars didnt not organize which come first .. since the prophet pbuh didnt mention the order...
But definitely the first sign is not the sun rising from the west ..because the prophet pbuh said
“The Hour will not begin until the sun rises from its place of setting. When it rises from its place of setting, all people will believe, but on that day ‘no good will it do to a person to believe then, if he believed not before"

So Allah wont accept repentance on that day.. so its not the first sign
Does it matter whether it's the first sign or not?I'm talking about major signs in general and as to why we won't be seeing it in out lifetime. Grow up

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Once the sun comes from the west, there is no more tawbah. It is the last of the 10 signs

All scholars agree Dajjal is the 1st of 10 major signs :yacadiim:
Allahu Alaam but these major signs we won't see in our lifetime you might think because of the situation of the world but faar more worse things will happen to the world this is just the beginning as to what's yet to come.

Macalin M

Out here
Where are people getting thousands of years from? Muhammad SAW. Counted 6 things. The death of Muhammad SAW, the plague, the conquest of baitul Maqdis, wealth will be in surplus (to the point 100 dinars is basically nothing), there will be a trial in every Arab household and the westerners would fight under 80 banners against the Muslims.

After the prophet (peace and blessings upon him) passed away the Muslims captured Jerusalem straight away. 2 signs in a few years. The plague was also spoken about but I can’t remember the exact year.

What's with lay people arguing about Islamic eschatology.

Focus on what you can do, which is be a good Muslim and raising Muslim children.

Trending

Latest posts