Mahad Salad Resigns

Jungle

VIP
Sanbaloolshe has been named as the new Nisa chief.

This is great news masha allah we welcome Sanbaloolshe appointment and wish the best for Mahad. He will soon become Galmudug president

Jungle

VIP
Mahad salaad was fired!, he looted everything from nisa on his way out
Cali Jiko is your source lol. There is no longevity in Nisa chief but if he plays his cards right he could stay as Galmudug president for a very long time. Dhuusamareeb is the capital.

You will soon lose your VP position in GM

cow

VIP
Cali Jiko is your source lol. There is no longevity in Nisa chief but if he plays his cards right he could stay as Galmudug president for a very long time. Dhuusamareeb is the capital.

I welcome the day I am no longer the galnus VP - I hope it happens.

I don't take any source from cali yare.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Ina lilaah imagine looting a ministry after you are fired. Seems like Culusow has found the source of his troubles.

reer

VIP

tell your fellow hawiyes to purge mx from the galnus administration.

Jungle

VIP

We welcome Sanbaloolshe appointment

tell your fellow hawiyes to purge mx from the galnus administration.
All waceysle MPs have come out after HSMs visit to Xarardheere and Ceel Dheer and have called for a restructuring of Galmudug. Galgaduuds coast in its entirety is Waceysle. 40% of the southern mudug coast. Majority of GM offshore oil is in their land.

Middle Shabelle border with Galgaduud for the most part is clear we will see a new Galmudug. Adiga Marehan you are small fry and are of no benefit to the state lets be honest you got the vp because eastern galgaduud and xarardheere were held hostage by khawaarij.

cow

VIP

All waceysle MPs have come out after HSMs visit to Xarardheere and Ceel Dheer and have called for a restructuring of Galmudug. Galgaduuds coast in its entirety is Waceysle. 40% of the southern mudug coast. Majority of GM offshore oil is in their land.

Middle Shabelle border with Galgaduud for the most part is clear we will see a new Galmudug. Adiga Marehan you are small fry and are of no benefit to the state lets be honest you got the vp because eastern galgaduud and xarardheere were held hostage by khawaarij.

You live in 2 dusty tuulos sxb lets not kid ourselves. The only thing we agree on is marehan should not be part of galnus.

Take the vp position, take every single kursi mx sits in galnus it's yours.

As much as I don't like Ralph Wiggum (aka Mahad Salad) I don't welcome this news as he's the only figure in the Gov that's anti-Ethiopia. How will Somalia take on Ethiopia now?

Garguute's regime is falling apart.

reer

VIP

i dont care dude. infact take every mx position you will do us a favor.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP

If HSM opens up sami qeybsiga Galmudug inorder to purge MX it opens up a can of worms and in Galmudug his Waceysle subclan have all moved to Xamar we will come for their GM senate seat and make it MX permanently.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
You live in 2 dusty tuulos sxb lets not kid ourselves. The only thing we agree on is marehan should not be part of galnus.

Take the vp position, take every single kursi mx sits in galnus it's yours.
GM by population
1. MX
2. Cayr
3. Sacad
4. Saleebaan
5. Murursade
6. Dir

His Waceysle are not even on the list waxee la mid yihin Madhibaan

Jungle

VIP
i dont care dude. infact take every mx position you will do us a favor.
What do you care about? In JL you don't agree with Ahmed Blacks maamul waa ku dayacan tahay and you dont care about GM either. Have you give up hope on Somalia and will just keep hoping for destruction and chaos?

If HSM opens up sami qeybsiga Galmudug inorder to purge MX it opens up a can of worms and in Galmudug his Waceysle subclan have all moved to Xamar we will come for their GM senate seat and make it MX permanently.
I'm pretty sure HG, Duduble, Murusade, Sheikhal Loobage, Dir etc wont oppose any freezing out of marexaan if it comes to that and you can't do anything about it eboow