Magaalada Galbeed Burco (Burco West city)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Why do you folks different between burco I noticed you refer to it as east and west burco is there a 2 different sub clans living in each edge?:damsel:

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
Mr prestige sub sub clan doesnt even live in Burco, they reside in somewhere in Sanaag tuulo yar oo ceelafaweyn la dhaho markaa wuxuu burco ka yaqaan ma Jirto.

Why do you folks different between burco I noticed you refer to it as east and west burco is there a 2 different sub clans living in each edge?:damsel:

Yes it is a demarcated city.

This man explains it the line between it.

9CjyQ4Y.gif

:diddyswag:

Mr prestige sub sub clan doesnt even live in Burco, they reside in somewhere in Sanaag tuulo yar oo ceelafaweyn la dhaho markaa wuxuu burco ka yaqaan ma Jirto.

We live in there in the thousands and own more business there than whatever group you belong to.
I have went to both and know a lot about it.

waraabe

Your superior
mr prestige, since you are not a pure blooded hy we can't take you seriously. I have respect for you but i won't accept blood mixing

Zuleikha

We live in there in the thousands and own more business there than whatever group you belong to.
I have went to both and know a lot about it.
Sacad younis are not native burcaawi they live in Burco like any other Isaacs and dhulos because it's the second capital city just because you own business and live there doesn't give you any ownership ee sit your ass down.

We dominate entire neighborhoods such as Tuurta, my fam alone has 40 plots of land there, so although from Sanaag originally
we are well ingrained in West Burco society. Sorry to disappoint you Miss Yiroowe(HJ) , but we aren't going anywhere.
We will eat our cake in both regions of Togdheer and Sanaag.

Zuleikha

Listen you are cuqdad ridden xayawaan dude it's been over 20 something years since the isaaq inter sub clan fight so get over it I don't know if it psychologically damaged you whatever it is ,It's not healthy to be obsess with entire qabiil and city that you don't even know nothing about.

For your information the residents of burco live peacefully and integrate like nobody else. There is nothing called west burco city and East burco city other then sides like any other cities so quit lying.

Yiroowe Attention Seeker, the title of this topic reads "Magaalada Galbeed Burco", so if
you ain't HY don't bother. My city, my business. I don't care about other Isaaqs, so you
can make your own topic showing development of your side of the city if you want,
don't cry over me.

Zuleikha

Oh boy! did I hit a nerve:dance:

Go and and line up for job centre you low life 50 year old internet warrior.

Boy bye

P.s just so you know I run both east and west burco go back to Sanaag. :dj:

West Burco 2015

Abdirahman Tuur monument
w4vrxud.jpg

Shamaxle Restaurant
8x0k9wg.jpg

New tower block of Maxamud Axmed Libaan a Sacad Yoonis businessman
jHwYhTL.jpg

Tuurta Tuurwa

WfMaeSL.jpg

Status