Madows are done in the UK, Indian guy caught bullying black student

Just saw this video and it pissed me off, what is it about madows and Somalis that make y’all so weak in the knees with Indians?

In the US, Canada, hell even Australia if an Indian guy messes with you he’ll get his shit rocked. But you guys are like coons around these pageets I don’t understand 🤦🏾‍♀️

Walahi I saw this Somali guy on here make a thread talking about “InDiAN GuYs HaVe iT So bAd” and basically feeling bad for them. Most cuckish shit I’ve seen in a while

What is wrong with y’all, reer UK?
Do Somalis get bullied like this by Indians?

I don’t think Indians deserve much sympathy, especially as they are racist/Islamophobic. However if someone were to feel sorry for them, it doesn’t make them a cuckold.

Wtf are you yapping about? Find me a clip of an Indian bullying a Somali.

Shows a clip of a random miskeen madow being being harrassed: “why are somalis being victimised by indians?”

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
No need to add somalis into this conversation, looks like you have fully believed fake diaspora beef talking points. No somali kid is being bullied like that because we would be whooped to death if our parents would see us this weak.

Man I feel for that kid man. Some guys are just too miskeens, they are not confrontational at all. He is either that or on the spectrum. He doesn’t need a shoulder to cry on, he needs a man to straighten him up.

Just saw this video and it pissed me off, what is it about madows and Somalis that make y’all so weak in the knees with Indians?

In the US, Canada, hell even Australia if an Indian guy messes with you he’ll get his shit rocked. But you guys are like coons around these pageets I don’t understand 🤦🏾‍♀️

Walahi I saw this Somali guy on here make a thread talking about “InDiAN GuYs HaVe iT So bAd” and basically feeling bad for them. Most cuckish shit I’ve seen in a while

What is wrong with y’all, reer UK?
Looool one guy moves likes this and you come to a conclusion

Tbh the guy bullying him is probs a twig under his jacket. The slaps he gave him were light. If the black guy just punched him once, he’d probably fold.

A Mean Guy

Minister of Ajanabi Affairs
You saw one video of a black kid getting bullied and somehow attributed it to Somalis being weak in the UK? :kodaksmiley:
Indians have never even dared to touch us, I went to a high-school in a predominantly south asian town but the bullies were the Somalis themselves.

Why must be forcefully insert ourselves into something that we were never a part of in the first place?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts