Madow more likely to be qanis

Thats a percentage, not the overall amount. Cadaans have more khanisiin then madows, hispanics are the 2nd group.

Gay activities hasn’t been found in no black african society, that behaviour is alien to the black man.
We are talking about American stop muddling the lines with Africa. Also African identify as African or country of origin.

Nin123

Patriarchy is from Allah
VIP
Khaniisnimo is also thanks to sexual abuse and we know that a lot of Madow men are sent to prison. We all know what happens in prisons.

And then we have khaniisnimo peddled by zionist owned music companies, that urge men to form emotional bonds with men, whilst disrespecting women. It is quite clear how and why the khaniis population has risen in certain communities.
A lot of black boys suffer from sexual abuse cause their father went to prison.

Count me starstruck, the group which walks around with a chip on their shoulder and acts macho all the time as if they’ve got something to hide is the most gay? Wow booooosh mind explosion

really, I always thought that blacks were the least gay americans tbh they always call gay shit out so idk how this is true
Just look at music industry cadaan vs madow. For instance, is there more Country singer that are qanis vs Rap artist that are qanis?

I doubt this wallahi it has to be cadaans they are original qowmu lut
It was also rampant in the Turkey, Afghanistan and the Caucaus area. You have people like Ibn Taymiyyah in the Middle Ages attacking the Mamluk elite soldiers for doing khanisnimo. And you still have this bacha Bazi culture in Afghanistan.

such practices are practically unheard of in warrior African cultures like Somali, Tutsi etc.

Daydreamer

teetering in-between realities
It was also rampant in the Turkey, Afghanistan and the Caucaus area. You have people like Ibn Taymiyyah in the Middle Ages attacking the Mamluk elite soldiers for doing khanisnimo. And you still have this bacha Bazi culture in Afghanistan.

such practices are practically unheard of in warrior African cultures like Somali, Tutsi etc.
lol you reminded me of turkish oil wrestling
Oil wrestling is the hottest sport in Turkey.
turkish oil wrestling 3

as if the name wasn't already suspect :hemad:

Count me starstruck, the group which walks around with a chip on their shoulder and acts macho all the time as if they’ve got something to hide is the most gay? Wow booooosh mind explosion
No there are not macho no aabe in the house. That macho is actually feminine they are more likely to fight just because there feeling got hurt just like a women. Rather than thinking logically and understanding what are repercussion after this fight or is better to not sweet it and just walk away. the boonducks covered this in the nigga moment.

Just look at music industry cadaan vs madow. For instance, is there more Country singer that are qanis vs Rap artist that are qanis?
There has always been rumours of gay rappers and singers. Rumours of peadophilia. Maybe they just hide it.
One of the founders of Hip Hop Afrika Bambatabwas exposed as peado who abused boys in the early days of Hip Hop.

AA ghetto culture became mainstream and sex obsessed to an extent after the 70s. When you add that to the white liberal sexual revolution? It makes sense that USA has mitr khaniis than most places in earth.

I once watched an interview about gangs in LA with a producer with the NWA crew. He was actually saying there is definitely a relationship with music and gangs. What he was essentially stating was the gangster hip hop culture of the 80s made gang banging popular and it lead to a normalisation for civilians to become gang culture. He said it was basically free advertising . I find that interesting as it goes against the lefts narrative of gang violence mainly being caused by poverty and structural racism. It’s a controversial debate because we would then be entering into a discussion about how cultural practices by certain communities leads them to be more likely to join gangs than their poor white/Asian counter parts (Somalis boys are good example of quickly adopting AA ghetto culture and where it leads).

Where this all relates to this discussion is that the spread of the AA gangster rap culture around the world is one of the first times in history whereby prison culture became mainstream. All the macho stuff you described, the dirty looks, the intimidation, the baggy clothing, is all from prison culture. Going to prison become a badge of honour in some communities.Therefore, it would make sense if the khaanisnimo was also spread by guys coming out of prison.

NidarNidar

Punisher
I once watched an interview about gangs in LA with a producer with the NWA crew. He was actually saying there is definitely a relationship with music and gangs. What he was essentially stating was the gangster hip hop culture of the 80s made gang banging popular and it lead to a normalisation for civilians to become gang culture. He said it was basically free advertising . I find that interesting as it goes against the lefts narrative of gang violence mainly being caused by poverty and structural racism. It’s a controversial debate because we would then be entering into a discussion about how cultural practices by certain communities leads them to be more likely to join gangs than their poor white/Asian counter parts (Somalis boys are good example of quickly adopting AA ghetto culture and where it leads).

Where this all relates to this discussion is that the spread of the AA gangster rap culture around the world is one of the first times in history whereby prison culture became mainstream. All the macho stuff you described, the dirty looks, the intimidation, the baggy clothing, is all from prison culture. Going to prison become a badge of honour in some communities.Therefore, it would make sense if the khaanisnimo was also spread by guys coming out of prison.
It goes even back further, during slavery they broke in black men who rebelled in front of the other slaves, the AA community was further broken down with its leaders either being assassinated or blackmailed by the intelligence apparatus and during the 70/80's huge amount of drugs was brought into their community, the CIA was getting its black budget from the disenfranchised communities.

Trending