Madoows oo Uuriyeey fantasizing over Somali women.

Status
Not open for further replies.
That chick has a 7/10 body and 5/10 face, I will never understand the hype. Madows are desperate as usual.

Maya is pretty but I see prettier Somali girls than Sabrina on a daily basis, let's keep it real.

waraabe

Your superior
sabrina's father right now
cry.png

DeathWish

Hotep and Hebrew Israelite
All anti-black Somalis are retarded as f*ck! f*ck all of you idiots for dragging our names. I'm fricking livid! This is what happens when a Somali becomes an atheist. They lose all their morals and hate everyone including their brethren butt kiss the white man. A Somali atheist is most likely a person who would spy on their own community and destabilize it as much as they can. Any dumbass Muslim who acts like them is extremely weak in their faith and is an embarrassment to all Somalis. It isn't cool to look down on other human beings, especially the ones that have never done anything to you. I can understand the hate for cadaans, Ethiopians, Bantus, and Arabs, but I just can't understand the hate for West Africans. African Americans aren't Bantus. They originate from West Africa. All Muslims on this website should stop the hate on our African brothers because it will attach a very negative stigma on Somalis worldwide. We will be seen as the enemy by all our Africans.

All anti-black Somalis are retarded as f*ck! f*ck all of you idiots for dragging our names. I'm fricking livid! This is what happens when a Somali becomes an atheist. They lose all their morals and hate everyone including their brethren butt kiss the white man. A Somali atheist is most likely a person who would spy on their own community and destabilize it as much as they can. Any dumbass Muslim who acts like them is extremely weak in their faith and is an embarrassment to all Somalis. It isn't cool to look down on other human beings, especially the ones that have never done anything to you. I can understand the hate for cadaans, Ethiopians, Bantus, and Arabs, but I just can't understand the hate for West Africans. African Americans aren't Bantus. They originate from West Africa. All Muslims on this website should stop the hate on our African brothers because it will attach a very negative stigma on Somalis worldwide. We will be seen as the enemy by all our Africans.

f*ck off you’re looking down
on Somali athiest
Who cares what they think about us
The moment they look at you
They see you as
a weird creature :)

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
"I get the hate for X group, but leave Y group alone! Any muslim that hates Y group has weak iman, but they can hate X group!"
Nigga what on earth are you talking about? You can't just pick and choose which type of bigotry you want to just sit by and watch. Either you're cool with all of the hate, or you're cool with none of it. This may be difficult considering your...lifestyle, but try not to be biased, bigotry in general weakens your iman and makes you a worse person.
Dad madow's shit smells just like everyone else's. You're just going to have to get used to that :gaasdrink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending