Macawiis. How many of you wear it and then goes out with it to town?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cukaash

"WE WUZ BOQORTOOYO" KARBASHER.
I would if I had the courage back then. I am not in college anymore. But I do dress in macawiis nowadays occasionally. More frequently now than before and it is comfy.
YOU KNOW WHAT!!?
:patrice:
Next tuesday is the last day of school and im gonna do my finals..

IMMA SHOW UP IN CLASS WITH A MACAWIIS.

Imma record it then post it here.

BANTU

+op MVLI
2035.jpg

ef1cb04e-d470-46f0-b230-99810b4bc3da.gif

Show up to class in macawiis kulaha, gerrara here man shid, I catch daily L's for not being able to tolerate bisbaas.
:dead:

:deadpeter:

Don't they have some culture day or whatever where people do as they please for shock or for fun? In America, they have Halloween, guess macawiis is strange enough to qualify as Halloween Costume.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
:deadpeter:

Don't they have some culture day or whatever where people do as they please for shock or for fun? In America, they have Halloween, guess macawiis is strange enough to qualify as Halloween Costume.
As far as I know nah, but I'm defo going to dhaanto my way into one them 1st of July joints with dhar dhaqameed.

YOU KNOW WHAT!!?
:patrice:
Next tuesday is the last day of school and im gonna do my finals..

IMMA SHOW UP IN CLASS WITH A MACAWIIS.

Imma record it then post it here.

Please do, it will be fun and make sure you talk to your classmates about why you did and how that is part of your culture.

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
If there are Somali shops in where you live, they definitely have some. Or ask your female relatives around, they may know someone selling the stuff.

I'll just crash every Somali shop until I find one. I could cop one online as well I guess but I it's sold by Asians and Arabs so it'll probably be a bit short. Then again. they don't come in different sizes do they?
:cosbyhmm:

In America, they have Halloween, guess macawiis is strange enough to qualify as Halloween Costume.
I would've done it, f*ck why didn't I think of this :jcoleno: would've been sick with some khat for realness. I'll probably forget before next Halloween rolls in...

I'll just crash every Somali shop until I find one. I could cop one online as well I guess but I it's sold by Asians and Arabs so it'll probably be a bit short. Then again. they don't come in different sizes do they?
:cosbyhmm:

I would've done it, f*ck why didn't I think of this :jcoleno: would've been sick with some khat for realness. I'll probably forget before next Halloween rolls in...

If you have American friends, you should introduce them to something of the culture as well and take them to a Somali restaurant. Make more friends so they become your allies for a good cause later. Macawiis is handy to get them interested.

And yea, Macawiis comes in different sizes.

Last edited:
I took a picture of me in macawiis but don't have the courage to post :russ:

Anyone capable of firing the first shot?

Bohol

VIP
kkkkk blue macawiis is liked by older men (abo types) like the half naked guy in the pic. I wear yellow, black etc at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending