Not open for further replies.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
4454.jpg
^the workers of state miss their first pimp

The state:

Let me try and give you a new perspective. Ethiopia controls all somali mamuls. In South somali they have to use force to get their way. Thats why we see Ethiopian troops in konfur. However in PL and SL they have given up on the idea of rebelling against ethiopia, in return they wont have to worry about an occupation. Laakin they have prove their dabadhilifnimo every now and again.

@warabe @7ONE7 @Duchess Do you guys agree with my assesment, that your leaders are would never upset their handlers in addis, whereas south somalia leaders will try and give up only when they are confronted with power?

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Let me try and give you a new perspective. Ethiopia controls all somali mamuls. In South somali they have to use force to get their way. Thats why we see Ethiopian troops in konfur. However in PL and SL they have given up on the idea of rebelling against ethiopia, in return they wont have to worry about an occupation. Laakin they have prove their dabadhilifnimo every now and again.

@warabe @7ONE7 @Duchess Do you guys agree with my assesment, that your leaders are would never upset their handlers in addis, whereas south somalia leaders will try and give up only when they are confronted with power?

U make perfect sense!

Somaliland is led by the SNM which has been allied to Ethiopia since siyad barre started oppressing the good people that live in berbera/burco/hargeisa for simply being from a clan he doesn't like.

You two reer muufo iyo cambuulo try again :camby:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts