M.Bihi state visit to Ethiopia

Status
Not open for further replies.

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
The hearts of The Habesha were shaken when the Mujahid came, rumour has it some Habeshas locked up their wifes too

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Muse Bihi needs to be tried in PL high court for war crimes. Justice for Somaliland People and the heinous crimes he commited. Funny they say they hate morgan for war-crimes, but this moryan is a saint!!! Why dont u just say we hate morgan tribe and not what he did, cause this moryan futo bihi didn't do anything different to morgan.

saywalahi

Xamar Living
Notice a difference :siilaanyolaugh:

upload_2018-1-16_21-5-14.png

upload_2018-1-16_21-5-25.png

DRACO

VIP
Horta are you a guy or a girl you're always over excited about stuff like an old habar :ayaanswag:
No I just have so much hate for a!
Every inch of me hates the zoo so much!
I will not share a country with radical Savages!

Holyyyy shit Ethiopia is going to save us from the zoo!:salute::russ:

I'm just telling you not to get over excited whenever there is a little sign of ictiiraf laxwala walaal if somaliland finally gets ictiiraf you may get a heart attack:williamswtf:

Let's be a little honest with ourselves shall we? If Ethiopia were going to save us from the "zoo", they would have done it long time ago. But they don't give a shit about us and the rest of us. We are all the same to them. They view us as their enemy. Let us put our differences aside and stop running to Ethiopia, coz it makes them feel Big and Important.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Holy shitttt! Ethiopia is going to get us recognised!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Honest to God do you even decipher, comprehend the part you bolded?

IGAD and AU both rejected, refused to recognize SL. Essentially, the Ethiopian PM by referring you to these organizations is another way of saying “f*ck off”, kindly, of course.

Why would Ethiopia push for a recognised Somaliland which would have geopolitical clout and be able to go against the Ethiopian regimes interests, the current status quo allows Ethiopia to rob the state blind whilst promising independence.Which ironically sets it on a course of economic dependence.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
I will personaly fight them if sland is recognized.

I will join the mucaskaraad that fights against the sland renegades.

Infact i will mobilize 20 youth from SSC, and use hit and run attacks. Shit will escalate there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending